Please review Admin Community

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by sbfc, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbfc

sbfc
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The site design looks great sbfc, very professional and appealing. The domain is a perfect match for your forum and your logo communicates very well, what your site is about.

One suggestion I would make is that it might be helpful to have a slogan for your community, the slogan should be memorable and summarise what your site is about and how your members can benefit from it.

All you really need now is to increase your activity levels, which as you know, is hard work and takes time.

Good luck with it!

3. sbfc

sbfc
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Thank you for the detailed feedback and I agree with everything you've said. I will try and add a slogan soon and I am going to try and increase activity levels as well.

4. houstonVijai

houstonVijai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sdfc,

I think you bought this board from invisionboard.com and customized. Looks good overall with dark color combo and organization wise.

As Fergal said, your needs to work towards increasing the traffic and content. I would recommend you to avoid too many ads at this point which might turn down members to use your forum. Also are you suppose to put invisionboard at the header since you only have limited license. I would add your company name or legal entity in the footer. Also where is your TOC for the site which is very important for these type of forums to prevent from legal suits.

Hope this helps.

Vijai

5. antonclovelly

antonclovelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your community looks great i just register on you forum. I think i spend good time on their. Let see i see you their. Thnaks for sharing.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What's your username there? I'm also a member there, with the same username as here.

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nice busy looking forum :D i think you should limit the size of the users graphic signature.

8. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it looks great, you have a lot of topics and categories going on there.

9. Volux

Volux
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey,

Overall, looks like a great forum except the logo is something I don't like, it seems out of place. Otherwise your board and domain are great. Good luck!

10. Aouragh

Aouragh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all I want to say that is a fantastic domain you chose, make sure you hold on to that as everybody would want it! I also love the graphics you made, you made the forum look original and that is what attracts A LOT of people. The sections are well put and are understandable for everyone.

I would rate this a 8,5!

11. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really like the colors you have chosen. There seems to be a handful of categories that don't have much going on at the moment. I'd class anything under 30 topics as that. That's to be expected with a new forum of course, but in the beginning it can be better to consolidate them more. It makes the forum look busier and you can always split them up again at a later date.

It's a very nice looking forum, congrats! Love the theme. :)

12. Tejmal

Tejmal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really nice forum and the theme is also very nice. This forum has a lot of potential, I was staff on it some time ago but resigned later on as I had a lot of work to do and didn't have time to fulfil this job.

However, it's a great forum and just needs a couple of more staff to carry out the services that the forum provides.

Good luck with the forum, I hope it does well.

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.