Please revie my one-year old website.

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by FIBC, Oct 19, 2013.

1. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, my website has been built one year,http://www.bulksacks.com
    Please give some valuable suggestions for these key points:
    The title
    The meta keywords and descriptions
    How can I get more traffics? In fact there are only average 4-5 IP addresses visit my web.

Thanks a lot.

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally like your design FIBC. It's clean, nice and professional.

The meta keywords and descriptions of your site looks okay to me. However you can shorten the title of your site which seems lengthy which some of the search engines can cut off during the search.

I believe you should have Online shopping cart services as you are selling your products.

To increase traffic, you can implement SEO or try Social Media Marketing. Use the search tool of this forum to get results for "How to increase traffic".

Thank you.

3. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your reply, devilbatista, however, does anyone know about the title devising? hope more members read my post and give a an answer.

4. imranskfuuast

imranskfuuast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site title looks very odd as i think please change it. And your site designs really very simple change it to a eye caching.

5. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear imranskfuuast, thanks for your reply,however,if I change my title, is there any bad infulence for my website? This is very important for me.

6. Gomage

Gomage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

The site content is clear and easy to understand, but there is too much white area, maybe, you should apply some backgroud for a site white area. It will make the site refreshed and can catch visitor's eyes.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I agree with devilbatista that your title is too long, however, your keywords and description meta tags do NOT look okay to me. Your Title, meta keywords, and description are all lists of the same keywords, a clear signal to the search engines that you are deliberately attempting to manipulate your rankings. This will not help your rankings, and could result in a penalty.
    Your Title is the main heading of your listing in the SERPs, and the description is the short statement underneath the heading. Here is one from page one of the actual rankings for "bulk sacks" to give you an idea of what your Title and Description should look like:

TITLE

DESCRIPTION

This one is ranked #2 for "bulk bag"

TITLE

DESCRIPTION

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kimmy Yong

Kimmy Yong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice website but I would recommend you to include videos and eye catching titles/keywords on your website. Keep it up.

9. mrchamp

mrchamp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

good but not very creative..

10. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for all of you, I knew, but can I change my title of home page now? If I change, will google penish it?

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Changing your Title tag, especially if it more closely adheres to Google's Webmaster Guidelines, will not cause Google to punish (not "penish") your site. In fact, changing your website in any way, to make it more search engine friendly, will probably help your ranking. Just remember, your website was created for the visitors, not the search engines.

12. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks a lot for your sharing, but I also got a question:
    Does not the title contain the company name?

You suggested title:<title>Super Sack Bags, also called Bulk FIBC Bags, and Bulk Sacks - Request a Quote</title>

13. Maik619

Maik619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Decent looking site. I give it a 8/10 rating.

It is structured well and I liked that. Most websites are lacking at this part. I gave it just 8/10 because to get 10 it would have to really impress me from a graphics point of view. Also a suggestion for your products. Since each category has just one product to show you could make it to show the characteristics of the product directly without me having to click on it's picture again to see them.

Per total I find it to be a good website.

Kind Regards,
    Mihai

Edit:
    Ups sorry I didn't give you an answer for what you wore asking. But I hope it at least helped a bit...

14. masterninja

masterninja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

is it a hosted site? if so who? many sites have templates that might be a little better.

for traffic add lots of helpful content to you site and try some link building

15. azraf

azraf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple and nice. Good work.

16. david591

david591
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please first of all change the pictures of home page slide show, use some attractive images other wise site is good and but you should know that most of the users spend more time if your site has some attractive images or graphics. so at the home page use less content and more graphics.

Thank you.

17. trot12345

trot12345
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great web page but I recommend one to contain video clips along with eye catching titles/keywords on your web page. Keep writing.

#17 trot12345, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  18. Mark Bates LS

Mark Bates LS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think its a clean site. Not to much clutter, like the dynamic graphics on the top.

19. aziz32882

aziz32882
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am new in web designing and also inspired to see your post.

I myself learned HTML5 and css3 and created some templet also by following some templet .
    But now I am jobless and want to work for client.can you please suggest me how can I do now:-(

20. Anahit

Anahit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It would be better to see your social media buttons and some introductory video/videoscribe on the homepage so your visitors can instantly get an idea of what you are doing. This is just a suggestion and according to Forbes great introductory video about your services will increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 75% as well as will create your first seeds into video marketing.

Hope this helps!