Please help.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by anhminh1232002, Nov 20, 2012.

1. anhminh1232002

anhminh1232002
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone,
    I am reading an 'Agreement' in which they wrote:

Article 4 The party A shall confirm deliver BG by Letter of Confirmation of Bank Coordinate of Party A without condition by bank-to-bank system within 7 working days after signing this Agreement.

I don't understand how they confirm deliver BG by bank-to-bank system because they didn't elaborate on the means of deliver?
    Thank you

2. Justinjude

Justinjude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suppose delivery could be done by any means but the time of delivery should not exceed 7 days. However, kindly consult a lawyer or CA in this regard to get an appropriate answer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

When a client tells you something or gives you something in writing that you don't understand, you should be afraid to ask them for clarification. Don't feel bad because you don't understand something and definitely don't proceed with an agreement, if there is something in it that you are not fully clear on. Asking questions is a good thing and not something that anyone should be embarrassed by.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly, only you and your client [or whoever they are] that can explain it further to you. Just remember, before signing anything, make sure that you understood and really know what it says about so that when problems occur, you are sure to know what was really included in the contract.

5. jimarmstrong

jimarmstrong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree! its really important aspect when you are planning something to do which needs to be executed by third person such as company, organizations or employees. I also believe that if we go something based on agreement, then we must need to clear with segments of agreement cause based on that agreement might we gone face issues. As result of this be clear what your gone sign.

6. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you don't understand it, find a lawyer! It's always best to consult experts with issues that may be very costly/profitable.