Please Help me?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by superdubaus, Oct 12, 2012.

1. superdubaus

superdubaus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Members,

I am Sony from Australia and providing digital services in my country. I have created a website (superdub.com.au), where I am sharing about my services and provide some tips and tutorial that can help people to solve out their problem.

But I am not getting success in my business after online service providing too.

please help, how I can become it successful business.

Your reply may be useful for me so please share.

Thank you

Sony

2. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Sony,

I think the website looks good and conveys a clear message but I am not sure you can rely solely on this. I would recommend attending networking events and find www.bni.com very useful... once you start speaking to people face to face you will get a better idea of what really presses their buttons...

Good luck,

M.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

HI superdubaus, welcome to our webmaster and business forum.

Are you relying solely on your website to promote your business, or are you also promoting it offline?

Your website looks great, but it opened quite slowly for me. Perhaps you could look at ways to speed it up?

4. clickfund

clickfund
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tested the site at Google pagespeed and it scored 88/100 which is very good, but I think need some social presence, facebook and twitter since it appears Google is heading that way more everyday

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to run a successful internet business or website you have to be more active in the aspect of SEO or promoting social media.

6. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Youo might wanna do what other SEOs are doing. they created profiles in odesk, elance and even in mini job sites like seoclerks providing their services and this gives thier client a way to test thier services and provide ratings. If you get to have good ratings in these freelance sites, these clients might prefer go straight right to your website since they trust.

7. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AS mentioned by others you should focus on search engine rankings for getting traffic to your site. With that you can also promote your services through social networks. There are free classified websites that you can use. Other than that if you can afford for paid promotion then you can try Adwords and other CPC campaigns as well.

8. ppcpark

ppcpark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my view PPC and local media advertising is the best way to to get success in online business. .

9. Shohag Hossain

Shohag Hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for getting success you may depend on seo , link building or social media(facebook).You have to research keyword base on your business.