Please help me in starting my business!

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by pallavi.shine, Jul 2, 2012.

1. pallavi.shine

pallavi.shine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends! I need your help, I am from india and and from uttar pradesh estate, I want to know that if I start a business of hand woven rugs then what will be the procedure I want to sale this online and my target country is US and Australia and many other, so what will be shipping charges and what will be tax on it? plz explain.

2. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A good way to do this could be to find an australian business forum, alternatively check the memberlist here, there may well be a user from that location here.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Pallavi I'd suggest that you contact your local shipping and distribution companies. Ask them for quotes and if you get a few different one it will give you a good overview that will help you to estimate the relevant expenses.

To find out the relevant tax I'd suggest that you contact the US and Australian embassies in India. They should be able to tell you what rates of tax will apply when exporting to their countries.

Good luck with it, please keep us posted on your thoughts and progress and let us know if you have any further questions.

4. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As jcworlditsme's said. You pick up that forums which country you want to do business. It's helps you a lot.. And also you can asked your areas people who doing export import work.They guide you proper way...