Please contribute to a BAF ebook, improve your profile and promote your business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Changed Creation, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

People join the Business Advice Forum from all parts the world to share and obtain trustworthy business information, tips and advice.
    We all come here hoping to find those connections, resources, and advice that can assist us in taking our business to a higher level. We also come here to contribute and connect with like-minded people who share our passion for business, especially small business and Entrepreneurship.

We are therefor looking for members that may be interested in developing a high value e-book for our members use, that will stand as a business value contribution to anyone joining our forum. Our Mission would be : to source, map and describe the best valuable, tried and tested information, advice and tips for our members with proven results worthy enough to be mapped and described in our BAF e-book. The Plan would be to source this valuable information from members inside our forum as well as from recommended Business Gurus and known Small Business World Class Leaders of their field! The Vision would be to make it freely available for all of us in the forum and even to use it to get even more members so that we can become one of the most sort out forums on the internet, if not the best! We want to attract Guru involvement, so that our members can get the best quality advice on our forum possible.

We would like to reward e-book contributors with Forum BAF cash, links to their pages and will still come up with other rewards worthy the effort. Personally I think the biggest reward lies in the opportunity to connected and negotiate on our Forum's behalf with some of the world’s best! This in itself presents a research member with a really good excuse to connect with Business Powers, shorten your own learning curve and develop connections that offer even greater opportunity take your own Business to a next level.

If you have any suggestions of good businessmen and women you would like to see featured, movers and shakers that involve themselves with business training, advice or mentorship, please reply with your suggestions, comments and ideas. If you are interested in participating in such a research team, please send me a Private Message with the words “E-book Contributor“ in the subject line!!! I look forward to reading your recommendations and hope to get a few colleagues that are willing to join me on such an adventure! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That is an excellent idea Changed Creation and I really appreciate you volunteering to help our forum in this manner. I hope that our members will participate and you will soon have some volunteers.

3. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do any of you have experience working with or good connection with Rich Shefren?