Please Comment

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Chris Grigg, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Grigg

Chris Grigg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. facerecpromo

facerecpromo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi.. Chris..

I saw your site. It's very nice. The color Black and blue gives professional look to your site. So look wise it is good.

You have already gain pr 1 so its good. Just one point I would say u should concentrate on SEO of your site also. It will help you lot to generate lead for your business.There is one or may be some are under construction pages, make them working soon with proper content on these pages...

In short Nice site...

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Chris, I'd agree with facerecpromo that your site looks very professional, the design is modern and professional in a way that inspires confidence in your services. I notice that your forum and client area designs are not customised to integrate with your site and it might help if you could do that. Adding your logo to the forum, would be a good start.

If you haven't got "Read More" pages ready for each plan that you offer, you should probably link your "Read More" links to your Shared or Reseller pages, whichever is relevant.

Many visitors expect to be taken to a site's home page when they click on the logo, hence it might help to link your logo to your homepage.

Overall your site looks great and very professional, good luck with it.

4. houstonVijai

houstonVijai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Chris,

Let me use my usual method of analysing the website which is similar to my Toastmaster Speech evalaution.

Content - Your site content is not too much, not to little. It is really to the point and very well worded. I don't see a footers with copyrights and so forth which is common for websites. I don't see about us to talk your company which helps.also don't see any testimonials which would add value.

Organization - Good organization, good usage of realestate. You have forum and client area which is good.

Delivery - very dark color combo and emphasis on menus. I don't like this color combo but i have seen used in may places. Try out different color combo with some brighter colors.

Effectiveness - As fergal suggested, a good logo would help to identify your site. May be add different color or comparison pages which would bring out something new.

These are all I can think off.

All the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.