Please check this wordPress theme for my new client.

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by us0343, Aug 3, 2012.

1. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its paid theme but I've customized according my client requirements : http://urtechshop.com
    feel free and point out mistakes.

Thanks in advance

2. Thanoz

Thanoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    1.The images you use on the slide are really small in size and leave quite a big white space empty.
    1.1Try bigger images and aligning them in the center of the slideshow.
    2.The "Buy now" is only-text, not link. Why?
    2.1 Try to make the whole button as a link not the text only ;)
    3.You definitely need another logo..
    3.1 Lighter colours preferably. This dar color combination is really bad and not eye-friendly
    3.2 The tagline under the "Ur tech shop" is.. invisible(i'm referring to this "Powered by.."), can't understand even what it is saying. Bad color combination.
    4. There is too much empty space on the (right)sidebar.
    4.1. Add a twitter/Facebook like or something there. You can promote your business and quality fill the white space.
    4.2 Of course, you can add other gadgets too or link to information such as available payment methods, little icons of visa mastercard(you know the accepted payment methods).
    5. You need to add some other important pages.
    5.1. Disclaimer, TOS, return policy are some important pages to be added for a shop. Especially FAQ etc.

Hope i helped you a bit!

• Like Like x 2
  3. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Gonna change :)

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm confused about who the client is and who designed the website. Is UrTechShop the client, and PC-Technologies the designer? If so, why is Pc-Technologies address at the top of the page? Also, I am not impressed by the pictures of the items, with no description. There is nothing here that tells me why I should buy from this company, rather than a competitor. It is not enough to simply put up pictures of items and expect people to buy them. Also, if this is a tech company, why are there pictures of clothing on the right? And, why do they link to the same page they are on? Finally the text at the bottom of the page has nothing to do with the content of the site itself.
    This site needs a lot of work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BAFHarvest

BAFHarvest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think it is very dull looking! :) i must suggest you make it more eye catching, since it looks so bored to me. the presentation also is very small. must give a nice frame for each product to emphasize their difference. :) just my opinion. thanks

6. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

lolzzz....Thanks a lot guyz :) :)

7. robertyoung

robertyoung
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The combination of the orange, pink and mint is very perfect. Very attractive to the clients and also very refreshing in the eye. But a little problem for the is the image is too big. Next time make it a little smaller ok? But about the graphics design for me its perfect.. Keep it up and be open minded in all the suggestion:)