Playing games instead of working

Discussion in 'Games' started by Mike Levin, Mar 29, 2017.

?

What kind of games you are playing?

1. FIFA

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. WoW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. LoL

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. World of Tanks

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Dota 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. GTA

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  7. Other (put in comments)

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys!
    How do you usually spending your free time when you are out of work or your business?
    As for me, this is really important to do something completely different for an hour at least, when I'm back home.
    I would prefer to play some online games, such as FIFA 17 or LoL. That really helps me to forget about my business issues for an hour or so.

2. Modishfitt

Modishfitt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I play basketball, baseball and lacrosse to refresh myself. But, I do more preference to outdoor games instead of online games. It gives me a break from mental pressure and helps me to restore my energy.

3. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also meet with my friends once or twice a week to play basketball. This really help us to keep in shape and forget about any other issues related to the business.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dbs00

dbs00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I stopped playing games a few years ago. I'm watching tv shows and movies when I have time to spare.
    I want to drop these as well and start reading business books and self improvement.

5. VPSnet

VPSnet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally i really enjoy playing racing games, coming back from work taking my full wheel set, putting any ps4 racing game and just go...
    Other times when all friends are online, we easily go play GTA online, causing mayhem in da streets! Meanwhile when we make break at work, we usually play silly small game called Mu Origins, via phone.

Cheers

#5 VPSnet, May 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2017
  6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I play a matching game called "Jewels 2", and recently downloaded "Mario Run", the first game for Android from Nintendo. You do have to pay attention when playing "Mario" though, so I only do that at very slow times.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bryanluke

bryanluke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I likes playing matching game type. But I also want to compete with other so I usually play online games like League of Legends more xD

8. Nessem Degen

Nessem Degen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I mix gaming and working at the same time, it makes my team on edge and moral high at the same time.
    We have a compulsory gaming time while at work, it started with board games then we transitioned to video games when we got console (PS4).

9. VPSnet

VPSnet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Nessem,
    Correct me if i am wrong, but You guys play PS4 at the office, could You be more specific ? what kind of games, what You think is the best time to do it while at work ? :)
    I ask coz our team are thinking what to start to do at work to chill a little sometimes at work place, any info would be great,

Cheers!

10. Ashley234

Ashley234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Love to play basketball in my free time & also meet with my friends twice a week.

11. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not really big on video games. I spend 5-6 days mostly sitting in front of a computer so I don't really want to have to spend the rest of the week not getting things done. Instead, I visit the weekend organic market near my apartment and catch up with a few friends over brunch. Although I'm pretty guilty of binge-watching a couple of Netflix series a few times a month. :D