Planning Up a Small Article Content Writing Service

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by Mark T, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi to all,

This coming week I plan to start a small service at BAF - an article writing service for those who need some help creating contents for their marketing needs or blog. In exchange and as a starting service idea, and in the meantime, BAF cash will be the one used to pay for the service rendered once the articles made sufficed what you're looking for.

In this regard, I need some feedback if members and mods here in BAF will be delighted to have the kind of service and if you have any other concerns with it. Please reply below your comments.

Thanks and looking forward for many feedback from you guys! :)

Regards,
    Mark T.

• Like Like x 1
  2. blissful12

blissful12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Optional

Wow sounds a bit murky in terms of delivering at least 100% unique content for BAF cash.. forgive my thirst for real bucks, there is also the idea on who has full copyright of your published content, Is it the BAF requester or the owner of the content? At least most have been happy to publish works where they were not only rewarded with such a concept but fully recognized for their jobs! I don't know how you want to work this ...but such are the concerns of a person like me!!!

#2 blissful12, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  3. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a great service you have initiated. I'm sure there are many blog owners here who would be most benefited by this service. How much do you plan to charge for the services you provide here?

4. Ocean Archer

Ocean Archer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This sounds kind of interesting. Is there a link that explains how BAF cash works?

My main concern at the moment is how the content will be generated. Are you personally writing the content? If so, I'd be worried that it would not sound like it was written by a native American-English speaker.

5. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The idea sounds very interesting, I'm sure there are many people out there looking for another bloggers view on a certain topic and your service will come in handy, especially because its being paid with virtual cash. I'd be interested in knowing about how much you'd be charging for this service.

@Ocean Archer- According to Mark T it looks like he will be making the articles himself.

6. Ocean Archer

Ocean Archer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If that's the case, then I would use this service only if I wanted content that's meant for search engine crawlers and not for my actual customers to read. I don't have any such need for my websites, but plenty of others might, especially if it only takes virtual cash. Cool concept.

7. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Exactly, really there is nothing to loose here. Only a couple of forum cash that can be regained by posting more on the forums. Especially if it gives to unique content.

8. Ocean Archer

Ocean Archer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

btw, I found the forum for BAF cash. great idea!

9. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go on with this idea.Most of the people around the forums are seeking for article writers and even they pay in real $$ for it and if you are doing it for some BAF cash then it will just work well.

10. blissful12

blissful12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry, Mark... I thought you wanted to invite other interested freelancers in the writing service.... Otherwise, if this is what you want... knock yourself out!!!

11. bunnybrome

bunnybrome
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there,

I am Newbie . That's the great news that BAf will be going to start the content writing services... We're a team of writers . We are looking for some job. Hope will get some help from here.

Thanks

12. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think its fantastic idea, there are so many blog owners who regularly hunt for good content. I may even consider using such a service every once in a while.

Go for it!! :)

13. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies and comments. I appreciate it. Sorry anyways for the delayed reply from me.

First, I would like to clear that I myself will be creating the articles. I am on the process of planning out yet and creating the T.O.S (terms of service) of this kind of service and will update you once I have finished it. I never really use any software to create articles or spin it. I - 100% will write the articles.

I plan to charge minimum of 100 BAF for every 350 word articles and and an increment of 10 BAF cash for every 50 words. That would be very cheap. I plan to use the BAF cash FOR NOW since this is a starting service and would like to experiment how this kind of service would work out well within our community. I don't want to charger real cash first. I want to establish this service first for the customers' need.

P.S
    I have been out for the last few days - we had a family reunion so I wasn't able to finish the T.O.S yet..

Thanks,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the feedback.

In that case, if the client or member was not that contented or was not happy with the content he/she could either not pay me BAF cash but will still need to pay a very low amount for the effort of writing the content. I cannot assure everyone that you will all like the articles that I will writer for your needs, but for me this is one way to practice my skills in writing while developing a service that is almost free. In return for BAF, since BAF cash is earned by posting questions and answers, factual threads, etc - members would then be more active to share their ideas to earn BAF cash and make use o the service..

:) Keep your questions and concerns coming!