pkdosti.com | chat room | no registration | free online chat| desi chat room |

Discussion in 'Website & Business Promotion' started by sobi123, Jul 20, 2014.

1. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

[​IMG]

Site Name: pkdosti.com | chat room | no registration | free online chat room |
    URL: http://pkdosti.com/
    Description: Pakistani chat rooms are the best chat rooms among all world chat rooms. you can find thousands of people in Pakistani chat rooms ,and make friends and Pakistani chat rooms are such chat rooms where people chat in a good way share information's and you can come to know the cultures of different people

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice chat site sobi. The site looks clean and nice.

I have a question, What chat applet/software are you using? I think you can use some IRC based chat applet like lightirc which also supports Audio and Video chat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Devilbatista for liking my websites , i have changed my website , because it was running with flash software , many of peoples doest like flash chat because some mobile doest support flash software, so i changed.

Thanks,

4. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HMmm, chat rooms? I used to enter those rooms before but later on I got tired of all useless talks and scams..

5. mMake131

mMake131
    uix_expand uix_collapse

they are free and easy to use, not as popular as Yahoo but they don't have bots and you don't need to download any software to use them.

6. paulchat

paulchat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a question?

Somebody said there were a lot of chat room can be used. Someone suggest me chatwing is great. When I tried using this chatbox "Cool"

7. paulchat

paulchat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Chatwing chat software you may try this too. Thousands of people around the internet using this chatbox embed to their websites, blogs and social media like facebook and install to their mobile phone using chatwing phone app. But you have authority to manage your own chatbox on chatwing like, message alert, banned user, option log-in protected from spam.

8. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are converting this website to > www.apnidosti.com < so please come and join us our new friends world

9. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I see pkdosti.com domain doesn't work anymore. The new domain tld as you mentioned sobi123, ApniDosti.com is a forum and not a chat room. Anyways, the forum looks nicely designed and clean.

10. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i converted pkdosti.com to Apnidosti.com with forum , and people are liking this forum and enjoying !