Pinterest - do you use it?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by James12smith, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do any of you use pinterest? i mainly stick to twitter, facebook and google+

I am wondering what seo especially can be benefitted from posting multiple links on pinterest?

It is a great looking site, but imagery is obviously the name of the game.

2. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, pinterest is a very good site to share your posts and views like twitter, facebook and google+. I also use pinterest for my personal use.

3. jeremy

jeremy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use it to find photo and design idea. While website promotion, it only suitable for website which have nice photo.

4. jayanta01

jayanta01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media is a fast-moving area, but for a while now it’s revolved around two main sites: Facebook and Twitter. But since late last year, a new competitor has entered the fray in the form of 'Pinterest'. It is a image-based social networking platform. Pinterest’s growth signifies the importance of the interest graph, which could convince more brands to build around what people care about, instead of who they care about.
    I use Pinterest and it’s really helps my website to getting traffic.

5. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is one of best social media sites which get attractiveness in very few days. Pinterest allows you to pin images you like to boards that you create and categorize. The items you pin can go viral much like on Facebook. Pinterest is already driving sales, and that in itself is a huge win for the budding social network.

6. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is a good place to submit infographics, if you have one. I did submit some infographics to Pinterest, which in turn, helps in increasing traffic and banklinks.

7. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use pinterest for photo submissions and image optimization, hmm, I usually use it also for Infrographics..

8. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if you would get out from the concept of "seo", you would find more things in Pinterest than facebook and Google. Pinterest is like the upgraded version of instagram IMO. One study proves that people are more keen on seeing visions than texts. That said, Pinterest can be a good tool in marketing engagement. Great images in Pinterest get more clicks and targeted traffic to the landing page.

Also, you can also use pinterest to divert your traffic from pinterest and your other social media channels with a series of interesting posts.

9. alisesdigs

alisesdigs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Pinterest for personal use as well as for work. Because it relies on images, rather than using a title to draw people to your blog, article, infographic, etc., you're using a picture. And we all know "a picture is worth a thousand words".

10. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Pinterest to upload my business photo and promote my website this is really helping to get traffic to my website.

11. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is one of the best social places to show pictures in an organised manner to the world. I have been using pinterest for quite a while now and the boards that get more attention are those which have unique pictures and more followers.

12. adcooper

adcooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have registered at Pinterest few days ago, and can not understand the benefit of it yet. For me, it is a waste of time to collect images and organize them. Could you, please, explain me how it can help to get traffic or what real use of having Pinterest account is?

13. Webcs-Peter

Webcs-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used Pinterest, it's easy to work with. They are really good.

14. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is very good social media site that heps you upload, save and share the images. Pinterest also helps improve the website traffic

15. jmwang

jmwang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is very good social media site that can get more clicks and targeted traffic to the landing page.You can get more attention through unique pictures,boards and more followers

16. RobbieLima

RobbieLima
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its popular for photo Sharing and Pinning Site Links with images. using it you can get as many as traffic and Its gives you too many backlinks with variations.

17. JPMaroney

JPMaroney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest- is good for photo submissions. I always used it and enjoy to views those gorgeous pictures.

18. gregoryh

gregoryh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest brings the best source of visitors if your niche is about women's products and interest. Most of pinterest users are women, so promote anything women are interested in here and you'll get success.

19. samuel0785

samuel0785
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is also a popular social media website. It can drive traffic on your website. However, it totally depends upon the service you offered.If you are in product-related business where you can share an image of your product, then it is a good option. However, if you have service based business, then you should choose another social media website.

20. davidwrenint

davidwrenint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, Pinterest is the easy way to promote your website ads. Mostly users used it and it raises traffics easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.