Pinterest Business Page

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by altcom, Nov 21, 2012.

1. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great one. Seems to be a great opportunity to become an advert-medium and as a means for promotion of services and products in a separate business page. :) Woot woot.

3. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's definitely a very specific niche, but with the popularity of Pinterest lately, it could pay off for the right business. I don't know much about the site, but this could be useful.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, this could be some sort of competing with FB's business / ad pages for users.. Somehow a clever move for them. Question is if it will succeed and really drive good leads and results.

5. Justinjude

Justinjude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its definitely competing with FB. It is a great move by Pinterest to make the business owners relish on some cool opportunity to generate buzz about a company.

6. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems very interesting, a new medium to market your business. One of my friends is running his page on Pinterest he was speaking very high of it. I wish to try it too!

7. pete.mcal

pete.mcal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that pinterest is good for driving indirect referrals but not as a direct advertising platform. Like with most social media people are there to have fun and discover things, not make purchases. It can still be a great tool for generating sales further down the line though :)

8. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's just the first step apparently. You can expect to see sponsored pins (of their version of it) and other such features.

9. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm still a little unclear as to what this achieves - is there a beginner's guide somewhere??? M.

10. Mike Brown

Mike Brown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This looks really (P)interesting! I haven't seen many business pages for Pinterest but it is working very well for consumer sites. I think it will take a while to catch on for it to be a standard social site for businesses but if it does I think it would be a good thing.

11. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What we have to do for now is to create more images related to our products and services then do some infographics. I assure you that if you don't have any images let say for your website, but if you have an interesting infographics--you can have the traffic that you always wanted and revenues comes after.

12. sophieperrone

sophieperrone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is really interesting, i just converted one of my client's account to their brand. Very easy and smooth process.

13. sadiyakhan

sadiyakhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here interesting discussion is going on about the Pinterest. It is really nice site as information is provided that we can create our own business page here and can promote our products and services in a most effective manner.

14. AdamMBSmith

AdamMBSmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting...this could definitely come in handy for one of my clients who have a big social presence.
    The only thing is, isn't Pinterest only popular with women?

15. ultimatesoftware

ultimatesoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is such a variety of users on Pinterest, it's hard to imagine someone not benefiting at all from building a presence there. Using hashtags, following people who like you on other networks and cultivating online relationships can be quite powerful for any business! For example, we create HR software, and we've built an HR-based page for people to follow. We only have a little over 60 followers at the moment but we value quality over quantity--plus those users can share and repin and so on down the line. Not to mention some links are follow-through, boosting your online presence!

• Like Like x 1
  16. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One thing to be careful of is that you don't spread yourself too thin. If you are a new business with limited resources it's probably best to choose 1 or 2 social networks and build a true following there. If you are trying to connect with everyone you may not be able to truly build relationships with anyone!

17. george897

george897
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is cool and very nice to promote your business with Pinterest pages such as Facebook and Google+ page. This business pages are very great medium to convert their business to brand name.

18. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it really depends on who your target audience is. From my experience, Pinterest is typically used more by females than males, and deals a lot with recipes, arts and crafts, etc. If this is your target market than a Pinterest page may be one of the first things that you should create to try to build a following.

• Like Like x 1