Pinging high PR backlinks ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 3, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I bought some high pr backlinks 4-5 days ago.. The backlinks itself are good and are index in google but google is taking their time to re-crawl them agian..

I was wondering if it will do any harm if i’ll ping them every day untill they re crawl agian?

Any advice?

2. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Don't know the Real Answer James But want to tell you 1 think is that Pinging again And Again is Not Good For your Website. And always try To Make manual Links In high page Authority Sites which going to Help Your Website to Boost In Serp Result page. And Its Be Nice Games if you Could Share that pinging Site In which You are Pinging Will tell you that site is Useful or Not.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Like hamishcode, I don't think you should be pinging your links over and over again. I also would not recommend buying links. I took a look at your links and found links from ads, from low PR websites, and from an SEO company's blog that had a bunch of spam comments. I wouldn't call these "good" links even if I was trying to be polite. Like hamishcode said, you're better off getting manual links from high page authority sites, not high PageRank sites.

4. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You don;t need to ping again Google crawl automatically your website easily have patient its take 3 or 4 days to re-crawl again

5. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1st of all, I 'd tell there is latest update given by Google named Hummingbird. It is related about paid backlink. If you buy some link from high reputed site then it effects their site and your site as well.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Hummingbird has nothing to do with paid backlinks, that was a previous algorithm change. Also, if a website is selling backlinks, it wouldn't be a highly reputable (not reputed) website. But you are correct, buying links will have an effect on a website - and not in a good way.

7. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wouldn't recommend to ping them time after time until google crawl. Be natural and focus on creating original content.