Phodphad

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by phodphad, Oct 14, 2010.

1. phodphad

phodphad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have started a website phodphad.com . How should I publicise it?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi phodphad, welcome to our business forum. Your site is a forum and a good place to start promoting it would be at Forum Promotion. There are lots of other forum owners there and you can get some free advertising for your forum by participating on the forum there.

One of the classic ways of promoting a forum is by making quality posts on other forums in the same niche, whilst including a link back to your site in your signature. Is that something you have done or feel would work for your forum?

Some of your forum sections look quite inactive and don't contain many posts. This will discourage visitors from joining your forum. You might want to start filling up those sections and a good way to do this is by doing post exchanges with other forum owners.

You will also find some great pointers to start your promotional campaign in our Featured Sales, Marketing, PR & Copywriting Threads.

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to view your forum but it seems to be not loading fine. Do you have problems with your host?
    By the way, may I just know what does your domain name means?