Pet Food Industry- need advice

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by mikesays9, Sep 18, 2012.

1. mikesays9

mikesays9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I would like to start a pet food store online. Need advice on how to promote.

note that I already have a nice domain, I chose dropshipping as i cannot stock items.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do you have a budget to spend on promoting your online pet store or will you be using free promotion techniques?

If you can please provide a little more info, our members will be able to provide you with more helpful answers.

3. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depend on you ?? If you have budget then advertise it through Google adword and get use those keywords which have high traffic in the return you'll got high sales.

4. mikesays9

mikesays9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Im with a small budget,as I am starting in to this I want to test the water before getting in.

I do consider Adwords for promoting my site but the CPC is very high, do you know any other ad networks which have low cpc and high exposure?

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Adwords would be a good way to start. Perhaps you could use the Adwords keyword selection tool to help find keywords with a lower CPC.

You can find other advertising network options in the "Ad Networks" section of our Useful Online Business Resources thread.

Another option would be to cut out the middleman, by finding relevant sites and then contact them directly re their ad space for sale.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry, I forgot to add that you would be welcome to advertise your business and products for free in our Free Advertising Forum sections.