Personal Development Tools Online

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by warmcomplicated, Aug 25, 2015.

1. warmcomplicated

warmcomplicated
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I'm not so familiar with personal development tools but I heard my cousin talking to his boyfriend about self study personal development tools. I'm curious and I want to learn something about it also especially if it is about improving in terms of my career. However, If ever, how? can anyone here suggest to me an online tools that could provide self study learning guide online? I hope, it can allow me to access real easy and it will fit my budget. I would greatly appreciate all your recommendations.

2. Marcelline Arterberry

Marcelline Arterberry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you heard of HRDQ Store? I believe they have what you need. I bought a customer service training tool from them.

3. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development can be learnt in many ways. Now that the online videos and also tutorials can be easily downloaded from the internet to get more professional assistance related to personal development.

4. Amelie

Amelie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are some websites that I've come across (I'm using some of them myself - good luck to the both of us! :) ):

Evernote
    GoConqr
    Marinara Timer
    Quizlet
    StudyBlue
    clusterFunk
    Memorize.com
    StudyStack

I also love watching Crash Course and School of Life on Youtube.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development these days is big business and you only have to have a quick look on Google to see there's many sites that are there to try and help.

While a lot of the sites are genuine, there are also a lot that are simply trying to make money, so using the ones that have been personally recommended is important.

6. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development in any skill or in communication can be achieved with the guidance of the trainers and so it is best to take the help of business consultants who will impart the essential soft skill and technical training manual so as to motivate and help increase the productivity of the employees.

7. RickOldy

RickOldy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This sounds strangely enough, but I`m using the timer to count how much time I`ve sspent for any of the tasks, and before this I count how much time I need to do the necessary tasks. It`s according to Dan Kennedy book about time management. It`s very useful for increasing your productivity)) May try)

8. skpbearings

skpbearings
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development is the act or process of understanding and developing oneself in order to achieve one’s fullest potential. Personal development is a vital part in a person’s growth. Here, I will suggest some essential personal development books.

Useful books for personal development
    • The 7 Habits of highly eEffective people - stephen covey
    • You can win - Shiv Khera
    • Freedom is not free - Shiv Khera
    • Believe In Yourself - Joseph Murphy
    These types of tools are easily available in amazon.com and flipkart.com

9. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development tools are also known as the self-assessment tools that helps in identifying where the key leadership strengths lie within you and assists greatly in its development.

Following are the Personal development tools that I have found out during my research and hope shall be useful for you:

· SMART tool- to help in setting your goals

· SWOT analysis- can be used in all sorts of decision making

· PESTILE- helps in decision making

· Leadership Style: helps an individual to develop unique leadership style.