Personal Blog Networks For Traffic

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by tunescool, Oct 14, 2014.

1. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ive never had any experience with personal blog networks. but im aware that you can get alot of traffic from them, enough to where your site is getting thousands of hits everyday and people are more than likely coming for your niche and interested buying stuff or hitting your ads

ive searched on google but all that comes up for results is Starting A Private Blog Network

is anyone involved with private networks and know anything about getting traffic from them?

2. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I want to say is that blog commenting helps to drive traffic to sites. I use paidforumposting.com team of professional writers. It is excellent in every way.

• Like Like x 1
    #2 IOLES, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
  3. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i looked at their prices, i could use the forum posting i have an empty new forum

i hang out on blackhatworld where less than $10 gets me like 3 blog articles not just one for $10. and theyre decent articles

thanks for posting that ill bookmark it and look at it whenever i have money to spend

#3 tunescool, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
  4. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

#4 kiwistech, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
  5. parth

parth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

With Social Media Networks, you can get more traffic to your blog or promote your business sites. This is the best way to gaining popularity.Use social media marketing and promote your blog.

Here are some examples of SMM...

Social Media Marketing

A) Facebook
    B) Twitter
    C) Linkedin
    D) Google+
    E) Pinterest

6. Petko

Petko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be honest I've never heard of someone who build blog network for driving traffic to his website. Most of them are used for gaining backlinks, especially when the domains of the blogs has good history and metrics - DA, PR, PA, TF,CF. Big G is chasing them all the time, but not much success to be honest.This is cat-mouse game and if one method got saturated, new one is coming ;). You are hanging at BHW, selling seo services here and you do not know what is the purpose of the PBN?

Cheers
    Petko

7. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting is an old SEO technique to drive the traffic to a website. In order to drive traffic from a blog it is important to optimize the blog and promote it in the social networking sites and in the top blog directories.

8. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unique content ultimately engages visitors and convinces them to purchase a product or return to the site. However, it is not just well written content that attracts visitors. Naturally, the quality of it is of chief importance, but so too is its uniqueness. I can recommend paidforumposting.com for blog commenting, blog content and SEO article writing services, their work is based on quality.

#8 MacDID, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015