People know that drinking is bad habit still they are drinking

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by yugasini, Sep 22, 2014.

1. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I think that drinking alochal is is restricted by all communities. Even though people are consuming alcohal. Due to selling of alcohal the Govt is earning revenues, so many people have their bread and butter in working bars etc etc. But drinking is not banned in western countries, but I think smoking is more dangerous than the drinking. If drinking is in limited consumptions it may not harm to the body.

2. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like many other guilty pleasure, it is addictive, not only on a directly chemical level, but a psychological level as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Arizona

Arizona
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everything in moderation...

If it is legal and morally acceptable where you live then feel free to indulge and act responsibly... I get to live one life and I want to enjoy myself and my family.

4. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may be right, since 40 years I am consuming alcohal and beer. But I have not increased my level of consuming these in all these years.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Surely, now a days most of the people consuming the alcohol. Govt also collecting more fee for licences and they are increasing their sales for revenue.

5. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HMmmm, actually in my Opinion, drinking is not actually bad, drinking moderately and often times can also give good benefits to our body, what is bad is when you are over doing it, and you become an alcoholic person.

6. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Drinking is not bad if done occasionally. Wines if taken in a controlled way can be beneficial.. it is an important ingredient for many dishes and deserts. Addiction to anything is bad, so same goes for alcohol as well. If not controlled, it leads to a lot of medical problems later in life.

7. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree with many people, drinking is not bad if in a limitation. Do it in just some way of general party. Not do it as alcoholism.

Just remember, not harm your health and other people by over drinking. Think it will be fine.