PC/Laptops are helpful or making us dependant?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by spyindianishant, Dec 7, 2013.

?

Computers/Laptops are helping hands or become necessity?

Poll closed Dec 22, 2013.
  1. Agree

100.0%
  2. Disagree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. spyindianishant

spyindianishant
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

We are living in technically advance era where we become dependent on electronic gadgets for most of the works including our daily activities. Is it good for us? I agree that these gadgets are for our convenience and comfort but whether its not a bitter truth that we now totally depend on such devices like Computer/Laptops, TV, Cell phones, Automobiles etc. for most of the activities. What do you think on this issue?

2. spyindiahitesh

spyindiahitesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is very true, In this era we are fully depend on electronic gadgets such as cell phone, PC and other. But it becomes an important part of our life without electronic gadgets we have not get in touch with our relative or friends. So, I am full agree with electronic devices are become an inseparable part of our life.

3. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main reason for the human development as such a fast pace is due to his increased computational abilities that are provided by these computers so of course these computers are helpful and though we are getting dependent on them they are our real necessity and we have to understand it as fact that now we cannot think of a world without these machines.

4. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The thing I like about technology, is the amount of jobs it has created and will continue to create! I deal with people on a day to day basis who can't do any work without their computer or laptop or even just email.

5. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that computers/laptops are our helping hand.

6. expertali

expertali
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also agree that computers are very helpful.

7. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both things can be said, they are helpful also and making us dependent on them also, but we are living in technological world, so we cant move away from new technologies...

8. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, PC / Laptops, TV or Cell are making us dependent but they are also making our work easier. We can read recent news easily. It's the era of Technology so I can't say anything that those electronic gadgets are bad either. The are good but just they are killing local communication around us.