paypal or payza ?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by sobi123, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi , which one you have been using ,

1: paypal
    2: payza

what do you think payza is more usefull or paypal for online payments ,

Thanks,

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Certainly paypal as it is widely used internationally. But the services of paypal is limited to some countries. Like here in Nepal, you can add fund to your paypal but you cannot receive payment. But in payza you are allowed to add / receive funds. Payza was previously named as Alertpay. It would have been better if they had the same name.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sheepishwolf

sheepishwolf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have only used Paypal. I have not tried Payza because Paypal is more widely used, and that is very helpful for me because I use my Paypal primarily for online shopping and sending and receiving payments for online services. Payza also does not work is US bank accounts at this time, to my information, so I would also not use them at this point because of that. For those reasons, I think Paypal is more helpful for online Payments, however I am biased on that since I have not tried Payza.

I've also heard quite a few reports of Payza shutting down an account for no reason without notice, so I would be a bit cautious when using it if I ever were to use it.

4. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PayPal is better in my opinion; it's certainly more widely accepted and preferred.

However, I've had quite big problems with both companies. I used to like Payza but recently they placed restrictions on my country?? :/

PayPal are just generally frustrating.

5. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used paypal, and yes, it could be very frustrating. There seems to be quite some account hacking going on lately, making using it unsafe.

6. Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer PayPal over Payza simply because it is more widely used and accepted by others. It is like using a Discover card versus a Visa card, in a sense. While the bigger stores may take it, doing personal sales will be harder with the alternative. Additionally, like sheepishwolf said, I also heard of some weird, unresolved problems with Payza.

7. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal is something used by lot of people and it becomes easier that way to use it for any transactions.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I have only ever used PayPal and personally I feel that it is a great service. It makes it easy to make and accept payments online and facilitates all my current requirements.

Unfortunately fraud is an issue. One individual pay me a couple of hundred dollars via PayPal and I delivered a service to him. Next PayPal charged the money from my account because the buyer was fraudulently using a credit card. There was no way for me to know that the buyer had fraudulently associated a credit card with his account, but I still lost the money for a service I had already delivered.

9. AdomJone

AdomJone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal is most used payment transfer platform in the world. I trust on this site.

10. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, Fergal, that's what I meant by "unsafe". Sorry to hear it happened to you too! I think paypal has a major responsibility toward this though, as there appeared to be problems with their system that allowed the fraudulent buyer to use the credit card. But you as the innocent seller/service provider had to suffer the lost unfairly. Right, there was no way for you to know that the buyer had fraudulently used the credit card. But instead of buyer associating a stolen credit card with an account that was authentically the buyer's, I read that many times it could be that the buyer hacked into someone else's paypal account to use it, so paypal's security would be the issue. If you'd pointed this out to paypal, however, they would deny there was account hacking, stolen credit card, nor security issue, and accuse the buyer filing the chargeback dishonestly (but then why it's the seller having to pay back?) And this happens too frequently but Paypal does not seem to want to take the responsibility nor the loss. I've read such complaints allot online. What's more, if this happened a few times to a seller, paypal would suspend, or worse, permanently block the seller's account, citing seller's "having received money that was potentially related to fraudulent activity", even if each time the seller was doing everything honestly! paypal probably needs a lesson on logic ;) .

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks Biz, I do agree with you that there was no way for me to know that a credit card was being used fraudulently with the PayPal account my buyer was using. I should probably also say that I highly recommend PayPal and I have been using it for years. The type of incident I described above only happened to me once during those years. Obviously it would be great if PayPal could protect their users so that it never happened but I suppose there is no such thing as a 100% safe and secure service.

• Like Like x 1
  12. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using PayPal....since PayPal is more popular, so it's convenient to use and easy to make deals closed....

13. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer PayPal as it's worldwide known and I never disappointed me. I have no need to use anything else.

14. kimmy burgess

kimmy burgess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well,
    payza isn't famous in people right now, as users are quite few in number, but what i like about payza is its lower fees and easy accessibility. Paypal is quite famous and known but its verification and limit access are quite annoying. But still paypal is quite famous and serious about their users money and transactions unlike payza

15. machiavelli

machiavelli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PayPal is widely prevalent all above the internet so I will give him the right rand.

16. jiashia

jiashia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

my vote for PayPal as industrial solution for BULK transactions amount

17. mickeyJ

mickeyJ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have any right now heard of paypal from my friends will create one but there are many complications with Indian user's i think?

18. BenjaminCip

BenjaminCip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were you I would use both paypal and payza. I prefer Paypal but I allow my customer to buy with Payza as well as other payment sites. So that It can increase my sales rate. Some people won't buy from you if you don't offer payment method they like.

19. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal is used more than payza But Paypal is limited to some countries like Nepal. I thought Payza would overtake this issue of Paypal But Payza also had problem with withdraw thing. It would be good if Paypal had its services worldwide without limitations.

20. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of limitations?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.