pay per click

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by phillips, Aug 11, 2009.

1. phillips

phillips
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pay per click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on websites, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum phillips and thanks for posting.

Sorry but I'm not sure that I understand the purpose of your post. Did you have a question regarding PPC?

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This post is copied from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_per_click

I believe PPC (Bux) are generally scam website in order to steal your money. Never invest your money at PPC, because they disappear when they lose their profit or are already with more profit.

#3 DEADMAN, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

DEADMAN, sorry but I think you are confusing PPC with PTC (paid to click). Google Adsense is PPC, because the publisher gets paid every time an ad displayed on their site is clicked by one of their site visitors. The publisher is not supposed to click the ad themselves, with PPC. PPC is a very well established and reputable advertising model. With PTC it is the person who clicks on the ad who gets paid and it is obviously less reputable.

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah Fergal is right. PTC ( Pay To Click ) and PPC ( Pay Per Click ) are completely different. PTC is getting paid to click other's ads. PPC is like Google adsense. You will get paid when users click your PPC ads. One of the most popular PPC site is bidvertiser. It has anti - cheat system. That means, you cannot click your ads or click more often else they will freeze your account.

6. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

However, I believe they are same having same purpose. PTC (Paid to Click) & (PPC) (Paid per click).

You'll be paid for your click to ads either it is Bux publisher or Google like publisher. And, clicking ads at PPC or PTC is helping publisher get paid and he will pay you out.

However, I grouped it as Bux in my first post so to tell that it is an Bux advertising publisher.

7. great

great
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Browse our categorized directory of websites
    2. Select the appropriate ones for your business
    3. Set your desired geographic targeting
    4. Set your pay per click bids
    5. Your ads are up and running!

8. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me phillips
    is talking about "pay per click " not " pay to click "

they bought are different
    In
    pay per click
    the advertiser is paying only if some one click ads ....
    and advertiser mainly pays to Middle Man or Broker ( Google adsense ,adbrit etc)
    and this Middle Man pays to the publisher
    in this Middle Man or Broker keep the certain percentage (% )of money and then pays rest to the publisher

where as in pay to click (bux)
    they are same as pay per click but here there is no Middle Man or Broker ... directly publisher
    here the publisher pays money to people ( users ) who clicks ads
    we can also say that the publisher is likes Middle Man or Broker between the advertiser and ads clicker

and main point in pay per click the publisher is not allowed to click ads

9. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They are totally different. PTC is the program you get paid by click on the advertisement but PPC is the program you only get paid when you put the advertisement at your website / blog and your visitor click on the advertisement.

For your information, google as the biggest search engine company and more than 90% of their income is from PPC advertising.

10. advice12

advice12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pay per click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on websites, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.

11. russel30

russel30
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC is one of the best way to make visit your site.Which creates more traffic for your site. I found good advertising site http://www.edomz.com/ ,i useed them to post links and ad to their site and earning good amount for every active visitors.

12. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pay Per Click advertising gives your business the instant visibility it needs by appearing in the paid ads area in search engine results pages (SERP) like Google. But administration many paid search campaigns over a range of search engine marketing platforms can be time consuming and labor intensive. PPC Optimizer provides central billing and access to each ad campaign from one location. Set your budget once and run your PPC advertising campaign with no trouble without having to log into each ad platform's management comfort discretely.

13. txprice

txprice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PTC has lost the essence. Now Ptc just like a Ponzi scheme.

14. khaleel

khaleel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was thinking the same thing