Passionate about business

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DWHS, Aug 6, 2015.

1. DWHS

DWHS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, I'm Charley.

I used to work at Sears and Hope Depot recruited me to help launch the appliance sales there. My boss at Home Depot was such a jerk and as much as I really did not like him and my fake happy co-worker I owe both of them for pushing me to start my own business.

That was in 1998. I mainly did affiliate stuff and partnered with a couple projects until 2001 when I went 40/60 on a hosting company called DWHS. That company is where I still work now under a new name (people thought we were a high school), it has hosted hundreds of thousands of websites.

Really my passion for business was since I was young from selling mistletoe to candles to drinks, my corner was rarely not with a new product I had for sale.

After college I really wanted to be a business consultant but it's hard to break into on your own. So for me having a business that helps business still feels great.

And I do free consulting a lot and have a couple websites that help business owners o the side.

That's me in a nutshell.

Cheers,
    Charles

2. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Charles! Love to have you around here with us!

3. DWHS

DWHS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks, me too. Working at home can get boring. Forums like this really help!