Part Locating website - how do I get more traffic and build page rank

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by mypartstrader, May 23, 2011.

1. mypartstrader

mypartstrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have tried registering my site to every directory I can find. But I still have a zero page rank. Can you tell me what I need to do to build it up? does it matter about the geographical location of the site? as my site is built for Africa.

2. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Only directory submission can't help you generate 100% relevant traffics to your website. So you need to be variable in your search engine optimization work. And getting PR is not in our hand but we can able to get through relevant traffic as well as from good quality content from site.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

mypartstrader the location of the server where your site is hosted can have an impact on your site's search engine listings. If your site is hosted on a server in Africa, the search engines will take that as an indication that your site is relevant to Africa and that can give a boost to your search engine listings for searches completed by people in Africa. The location of your server is only one of those factors, the most important factors will be the content on your site and the quantity and quality of the sites that link to it.

There isn't much to be gained from focusing too much on the PageRank of your site, you would be better spending your time ensuring that your site is valuable to your visitors and contains quality content. You should also find some of the links listed in our Featured Sales & Marketing + Online Promotion & SEO Threads helpful to you.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you are talking about PR, you cant see the instant result, you gotta wait for next google PR update.
    Besides, for your information, only dofollow backlink will pass you the PR juice, those nofollow directory will not help on your PR

5. mypartstrader

mypartstrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

6. Charles-John

Charles-John
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it is. And the navigation too is good, but I don't recommend using adsense in an ecommerce website.

• Like Like x 1