Panda CashBack :Save Money on every domain you buy, web hosting service

Discussion in 'Website & Business Promotion' started by onegoodman25, Dec 19, 2014.

1. onegoodman25

onegoodman25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Planning to buy a domain from GoDaddy ? Web hosting service from Hostgator ? Press Release from PRWeb ?

Whatever service you plan to purchase online, you can save some money with using Panda CashBack free service.

How it works ?

create a free account at PandaCashBack.com, every time you plan to buy something online, visit panda cashback first and search for the website you want to shop at.

Click at the store link, and go to the store website and shop as usual. Panda CashBack offer cash back + live coupons in over 3000 online store, whatever you planning to buy for your online business or even personal shopping, Panda CashBack will help you save big.

For a limited time Panda CashBack is offering $10 bonus for any one sign up to their website.

To start saving money, visit Panda Cash Back website

2. rourkem

rourkem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Has anyone tried this out yet? I just want to check if this is really legit.

#2 rourkem, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I went to the website and noticed there was no physical location for the business, and no phone number. Their "About Us" page does mention that they can be emailed through their "Contact Us" page, but does not link to it, nor is there a link to their "Contact Us" page anywhere else on the site. Their "Support" consists of a list of FAQs, and also has no phone number to contact the company.
    I cannot say for sure that they are not legitimate, but I also cannot recommend any company that has only a website, with no way to contact them.

#3 Joseph.Shivell, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  4. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would stay away from such websites. Not saying that they are not legitimate. Just a trust factor.

5. rourkem

rourkem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed. Most of them just vanish after a few months of operation.

6. onegoodman25

onegoodman25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

7. mikewashtm

mikewashtm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good one buddy. Well, I guess we're wrong. No complaints on them so far. [​IMG]

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Not necessarily. I visited the link provided by onegoodman25, and found this on the BBB website:

"BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services."

I also followed a link to the ranking factors used by BBB, and found this:

"BBB ratings are not a guarantee of a business’s reliability or performance. BBB recommends that consumers consider a business’s BBB rating in addition to all other available information about the business."

Based on the "other available information" I found by visiting the website, I cannot recommend them. I also found that although there are no complaints filed with the BBB, there are no customer reviews either. I searched "pandacashback reviews" and found that the sites that give them 5 stars overall do not have a sufficient number of reviews to make the rating reliable. For the sites that have a number of reviews, they have received 3.5 to 4.5 stars, but even there, they have less than 10 reviews. That's not that many for a business that's been around for three years.

9. IndioBailBonds

IndioBailBonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post is too short. Adding information to support your statement would add more value to the discussion.
    Panda Cashback is providing great services.One of my client also refers it.