Paid directory submission

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Scottypops, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Scottypops

Scottypops
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For those of you that have done paid directory submission, which company do you recommend going through?

2. neuro242

neuro242
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check competitor back links, then attempt to obtain those. As you find directory submissions, do those. If they are paid, check the quality of the site (Page Rank) and if it's more than the PR of your site, pay.

3. Scottypops

Scottypops
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah did you even read my topic? Because you didn't answer my question. Thanks.

I am talking about offers such as "400 PR 1+ directory submissions for $30". Which SEO companies are the best to use?

4. huan

huan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was also looking at this to promote my blog. Has anyone tried any paid directory that works? The fee can be hefty and i would like to get some feedback to make sure it works before i try.

5. neuro242

neuro242
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use bradhartseo.com

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This is why I recommend checking providers out thoroughly before using them. I checked out the "Featured Clients" on Brad's homepage, and found these results:

One is under construction, another is ranked in Google's top twenty for only six phrases, all of them based on the site's Title Tag, and none in the top five. Another is ranked in Google's top 20 for 12 phrases, none in the top five. One site has two positions in the top five for three phrases, none of which gets more than fifty visitors a month (one gets less than thirty - that's less than one visitor a day).

Before using his services, I would definitely want more than a link to his site.