outsourcing support

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Natcoweb, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Natcoweb

Natcoweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you use outsourcing support?

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you mean by outsourcing support? Can you elaborate it? So, May be I can help you more specifically.

3. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We have a strict policy against outsourcing support. We prefer to use our in house techs. We feel we have better control over the quality of support if we have access to our techs and it's also easier to hold them accountable for their work when they're local.

4. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Outsourcing support....which field ...what type of support.....we need to know some details to answer your question perfectly....

In general my answer would be that...we can be jack of all trades but not king...so yes we have to use outsourcing ...as it is not helpful at the moment but also cheaper than regular in house expert if you want to use their service occasionally...

5. jayed

jayed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on what type of outsourcing support you actually need. There are specific countries where you can find skillful staff for a specific task your business may require. You might get some ideas on where to find the best web developer or designer perhaps on this article here. Hope that helps you even for one bit.

6. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Almost everyone (if not all) in small business houses use outsourcing support in the modern world, as it saves the amount of money which goes in setup cost for a small business.

Correct me, if I am wrong in this guys?