Outsourcing designs

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by lets-build, Jun 16, 2014.

1. lets-build

lets-build
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My design skills leave a lot to be desired compared to pro designers.
    Where do you go to find a good designer to put together, say, a nice logo for a client?
    I've used fiverr.com, which is obviously extremely cheap and it has given me with varying results.

#1 lets-build, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  2. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can visit marketplace at this website and other webdev related forums to hire pro designer with good portfolio and suitable prices

3. lets-build

lets-build
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Would forums in general be the best place to look?

4. scarlettjack

scarlettjack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think forum marketplaces is also a good way to outsource while there is no doubt fiverr is a more competitive community

5. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm, it depends, because usually, there are some scam users that are offering design/ web design services, but just a total waste.

6. lets-build

lets-build
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My issue with using fiver is youre never really going to get quallity as the designer needs to hammer through the jobs in order to make it worth while for him.
    On the other hand, I woud be looking for someone who I can use and still add some profit on top or pass my client on to and get something in return from them hmmm

7. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think there is 'best' place at all, but you should include all options for proper search

8. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Put an ad out for a designer. Then, when you find the right fit, you can continue to work with that person in the future.

9. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not think that they would be best place, but definitely a good place to look for as you can find many designers busy in discussion and get their help or contact them for business. The best place would be freelancing marketplace to hire designers for less price.

10. campbelljof

campbelljof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can post your design related requirement to the crowdsourcing marketplace where professional designers are participating on design contest and you will get option to choose the best designs.

11. gabriellet

gabriellet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd recommend checking forums and looking at the logo examples from a designer.

When you find a designer who has logos that you like, then inquire about their prices or request a quote for your particular design and any other information you need.

It's certainly not hard to find a good designer, but you also want one that is communicative to plan the project and timeline.

12. aframalik

aframalik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fiverr or freelancers or try to search on google or reviews sites. Designers you may found many but choosing one is a very difficult task.

I am by profession web designer and developer.