Outsourced company in CV

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Davidh, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Davidh

Davidh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How would you put/like to see when hiring an outsourced company to your resume?

I have a problem that I work for a company (less appealing, let's call it Venom) and it is outsourced from an international, very famous one, let's say Google. How would you put this situation to your resume? During the workday I am in contact with Google headquarters, we work closely, etc. But my actual boss and my contract is for Venom.

I think that the name of the company also helps to get a job and to attract the hiring manager..

I have it like this atm:

Google, Inc. (Venom, Inc.), Miami, Florida. 08/04/2015

What do you think? any suggestions?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm confused by your question. Do you want to hire the company, or do you work for them. If you work for them, I believe it would depend on how the smaller company identifies themselves. If they do not use the more famous company to identify themselves, you shouldn't either. Ther may be some question if people who contact the company you work for contact your thinking they are contacting the more famous company. Just to be safe, I would use only the name of the smaller company.