Organic Traffic

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by mickeyy, Apr 2, 2013.

1. mickeyy

mickeyy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As others have said organic traffic means when folks find your sites through search engines. The way to get this kind of traffic is to rank for keywords that folks search for. Figuring out what these keywords are and then having pages optimized for those keywords is part of the battle.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, You are right. This is effective when you use better keywords for this. In other words, SEO is what you need here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I remember when trying google adwords there was a tool to find out what keywords are most searched in a certain niche. That was for helping to select keywords for ads, but I suppose its very helpful for website seo as well.

Anyone knows a similar tool(s) out there for non adword users?

• Like Like x 1
  4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also noticed that Biz. The keywords that was searched most was displayed But I just don't remember it well. Is it like Bubble tag or you meant other? :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not using google adwords right now and I only remember that from a while ago. Don't remember what it's called, but liked what it did. Wish we have that outside of adwords as well...

6. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use the Google keywords tool. You don't necessarily need to use adwords. The tool is accessible externally as well.

7. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only way to get organic traffic is only by ranking the keywords for your site in search engines in top. You need to pick the best keywords that people would like to search related to your business. The keywords should have high traffic and ranking those keywords would result in bringing more traffic through organic for your site. But as the algorithm keeps on changing, ranking the site for highly competitive keyword is not a small thing in SEO. You need to know the algorithm clearly and avoid using the black hat seo tactics for your site.