Orbit Downloader Is The Best Download Manager

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by semontuffel, Apr 2, 2013.

1. semontuffel

semontuffel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Orbit Downloader really works well to download videos and music from Myspace, Pandora, Youtube and many more. For windows, it is undoubtedly the best download manager. It accelerates the downloading speed up to five times I can now easily manage the downloads with tags along with updating the PC software with the help of many protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, etc. It integrates well with different browsers. It works smoothly in capturing streaming videos from any website. Its interface is so much easy and powerful than all the other download software. Just click here.

2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer inbuilt browser download manager.....like downthemall from Mozilla Firefox......it works better than all download managers I have used till now....
    Don't know about orbit but will give it a try...

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

semontuffel: May be I would like to try this. Does this download manager downloads videos from other streamer rather than Youtube?

4. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used Orbit and IDM, in my opinion, the people who likes simple downloading, Orbit is good for them...
    Because IDM has to register for full to use them. Also it has some settings and options which are some time irritates the user.Also Downloading message from IDM some times not looks good to the users.

5. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mozilla browser has inbuilt add on plugins for downloading video in multiple formats. I prefer to use them

6. ramsukhsahu

ramsukhsahu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Orbit Downloader Is The Best Download Manager you can also use IDM and browser like torch having built in downloader