Online work

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by malini ojha, Jul 8, 2015.

1. malini ojha

malini ojha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just Wanted to ask about how we can earn money from online work ? is this possible for long term!
    Specially who want to operate their work from everywhere,
    I

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Have you checked our "Making Money Online" forum? I would have moved your thread there, but there are already several threads with a similar topic that can help you, so there was really no need. Take a look, and if you have a question that hasn't been asked yet, feel free to start a new thread.

3. Sotaru

Sotaru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Long-Term businesses take a large amount of time and growth, but are very, very lucrative if done successfully.

I suggest looking into common platforms like YouTube channels and online sales websites.

4. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

There are many ways to actually earn online. You can be an online freelancer in those sites like odesk and elance. You could set-up SEO and try to earn money through advertising and Googles adsense. Another way would be in youtube, be a youtube partner, but being a youtube partner is limited to a few select countries.

5. ddoesmc

ddoesmc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can write unique content and sell it at many different services!

6. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make a living long term online. There are many ways to make money online. You can have a website where you sell things, and manage that website from a laptop. There are also websites that pay you for doing task. If you constantly search for ways to make money online as if it were a job you will find a way to do it.

7. praveenbhat

praveenbhat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it is completely possible, but first you will have to decide your key area of focus.

Depending on your skills you decide what kind of on-line work you want to do, for example if you are good in Writing then go on various freelance websites / forums and bid for projects / apply for work etc.

If you are good at web designing, then do the same on-line as well as off-line ( get local projects ).

If you are good at marketing, you can start your own webstore and do drop shipping or even start your own online marketing firm.

But the main thing is you should have skills, then you can get regular income through online work. If you are a begginer, then pick up the skills by reading the huge array of information you can find in forums like this.

8. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is sites where it would be possible. It is hard trying to work online though, especially when you first start out. It's hard because there are so many sties that just want to scam you. That is one reason why you have to be super careful when it comes to working online. There are some sites that offer jobs where you can work online as a job maybe. I mean it would be depending on how much you are looking to make. If you wanted to be able to make a lot of money, then the best bet would be a blog, but those can take a long time to make money from.

9. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd suggest taking a look at dropshipping. It works thusly:

You create a website where you sell goods you don't have in stock. You transfer the orders to a retailer who has the goods. The retailer ships the goods to the customer and you make a profit from the price difference [you'll be selling the products/goods, etc at slightly higher prices].

There's decent cash to be made from dropshipping and it doesn't cost a lot of money to get started.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Educate me more on this subject. I have been looking into it for some time now and still no one has told me how to drop ship from the Caribbean. I will say though that a successful person using these methods on YouTube promises to provide me with some information as to how to get started. I am rather looking forward to what advice he has to offer.

Drop shipping apparently has it flaws but the important thing seems to be finding the right drop shipper as the wrong one can cause your business to get a bad reputation.

11. Doc Moose

Doc Moose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that finding the right drop shipper is difficult. The only thing to do to confirm the legitimacy is to place an order yourself. If the item arrives and exactly what is being described, then you found the right one. Salehoo is a wholesale supplier directory and with a one-time fee, you can access a list of thousands of suppliers from its database.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From what I gathered with my roaming the internet, the most popular way to earn online is thru writing. There are sites that accept articles for publication and you earn when readers would like or comment on it. There are also sites that you earn by just posting photos and videos and get to earn from the viewers of your posts.

So if you don't write maybe you can look for some other ways like creating a youtube channel and uploading videos for monetization.

13. Doc Moose

Doc Moose
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is what I am exploring right now. In fact, I just become a YouTube Partner and I am uploading music videos for monetization at the moment. So far, my earning is $0.02. Not bad considering it is revenue-sharing between the copyright owner and myself. I plan on uploading music videos as much as I can so I can get more views to capitalize with the monetization.

14. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Certainly there are many way to work online and make money, but there is only formula to make it real; devoted constancy.

You need to setup goals and fulfill them to attain success, but I mean it; goals, a plural term. Saying your goal is making money from the web may not produce the revenue that you expect, but goals may.

Those goals are answers to the question "what am I going to do today to make that buck?"

So that, you need to devote some time to develop a website or start blogging to get passive income from sponsored advertised, then enroll in money making program, do some freelance jobs if you have talent to write, design website or something.

For most of us, money online comes from a different sources to make a whole; find your sources, set your action plan and you will be going on.

15. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, there are a lot of ways to earn money online as long as you work hard, patient, and very determined. It could actually be a lifelong career if you really have a huge passion for it. You can create your own website and monetize it. You can also do freelance writing online and work for ListVerse, Hubpages, and Cracked.