online shopping in india

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by jiyaa, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiyaa

jiyaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is online shopping in India is at risk?

2. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Asians were always been hesitated to buy online. They want to go to physical markets and purchase product after deep selection. But now, trend is changing due to internet revolution in India. Indians are crazy for computer and internet. India is a big market and there is a bright future for online shopping.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ASian countries are somehow considering online buying these days. Although some users are hesitant on doing it, some of them are active on buying online. There are sites that are now offering noadays, there are also group deals.

4. shyla

shyla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online shopping

hi Jiyaa, It is true that online shopping in India is at risk but there are various sites that have been working hard in bringing all deals and discounts and one of the site is http://www.dealsofindiaonline.com/

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well not all. There are some that are risky to shop online especially if you are not that familiar with how such online shops work and process your information securely. Though knowing which one's risky are quite some tough work to do, it is very important to at least know on how to detect a probable fraud or less secure online shop by every online users.

6. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The risk of buying online prevents many users from doing it as some people have been victims of getting fake or useless products other than those that were displayed on the site with no means of getting a replacement or refund. Cyber crime in India is impossible to sue and there are no means of any help available if you become a victim of online shopping fraud. So yes people in India are surely hesitant to buy online as buying physically ensures the buyer's safety and seeing the product physically it becomes easy to decide and judge its quality.

#6 James Greg, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  7. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are always a risk in buying online that is why you need to research first on what kind of website are you dealing with. Second, is the person you are dealing with (if there is a third party) and the quality of the product. Make sure that before any payment is done, you already have check the product itself and it's quality. Ratings of members sometimes help you determine the kind of seller he/she is.

8. Jasmine

Jasmine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Asian countries are developing their online trading system. It is true that maximum people of Asia prefer physical shopping. But electronics products especially mobile phones and computers are the main items of online shopping in Asia. In future Asia will be very big market of online shopping.

9. raksha

raksha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Indian online shopping is really not at risk, as many E commerce portals are coming in to existence providing varied benefits to the customers with higher customer satisfaction level.
    Thanks.

10. Jaswanth

Jaswanth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Once upon a time it was true but not now. Online shopping has become a popular trend in India now. People have been enjoying the convenience of having their order shipped right to their doorstep. Online shopping stores have increased rapidly within a few years.

11. igiritam

igiritam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No I don't think so like that. I am also a online buyer and I am from India. There are some sites like Flipkart, Amazon, Ebay, Snap Deal etc. all are the good and reliable sites. Buy Online.

Thanks.

Medicali Store

12. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, online shopping in India is not at any risk if you do properly. You need to know how to purchase any products, how to online shop works. You will always get the products at proper price but sometimes that price is differ as compare to other.

13. LeroySimpson

LeroySimpson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online shopping is now a days is a trend in India, nobody wants to go out and make some extra effort and spend some more time and money for what they can order online sitting in home. Online shopping in India is getting popular day by day with public awareness.

14. dishaets21

dishaets21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah it is trend in India.Many times we don't have time for shoping. and it is good to buy online. We save our money time. and from this saving we use this money in new things.

15. Harish

Harish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hmmm, if we get great offers online so why we gonna go in traffic for shopping and bargaining :)

16. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From last couple of years even I do online shopping and I have not found anything wrong in that. I think now online shopping have become a trend, people do online shopping without any hesitate and so many facilities nowadays we are getting like cash in delivery which I like more, you have to pay only then when you get your product what you have ordered. As per me online shopping is more secure and safe compared with normal shopping.

17. Sumit

Sumit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is true that online shopping in India is at risk, but many E commerce portals are coming into existence providing varied benefits to the customers with higher customer satisfaction level.

#17 Sumit, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  18. leonsingh

leonsingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of the people are always at social networking sites. Now online shopping in India is better than physical stores.

19. nickdanny

nickdanny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

no..it is not..because of westernisation in india..online shoping is picking up well.

20. Mann_Youth

Mann_Youth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No I don't think that online shopping in India is risk. I am also a online buyer and I am from India. There are some trusted websites like Flipkart, Amazon, Ebay, Snap Deal etc. all are the good and reliable sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.