Online shopping company

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by tylerjackson81, Feb 7, 2014.

1. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey I start my own online Shopping company but i don't know how to marketing so tell me what can i do ?

2. kobyparsons

kobyparsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, you can start your own marketing by posting your stuff on another site, like ebay and etc.

3. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No dear i want to start a website i m not intrested to post my stuff on others sites.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

With all the online shopping sites that already exist, it bothers me that you don't know anything about how to market, but you are attempting to start your own company. There are many ways to market, too many to go into detail in a single forum post. Some of the online methods of marketing include SEO, Social Media, PPC, and email(although you don't want to spam).
    SEO is used to raise the rankings in your website on Google and the major search engines. There are several methods to accomplish this, some of which are unethical and are to be avoided. Even so, there are many people who continue to recommend them. When done properly, however, this can substantially increase your sales.
    PPC is another method to promote your website on the search engines, but this could require a substantial financial commitment to sustain it. With PPC, you are paying for a sponsored ad in the SERPs, and you pay a fee each time anyone clicks on your ad. These fees can range anywhere from less than a dollar to thousands of dollars per click.
    Social Media can be used to promote your website, but you have to be careful not to overtly promote too much. You need to find a balance between educating your potential customers, and promoting your products.
    As you can see, this is only a short description of a few possible marketing methods. Once you've looked into them in more detail, if you have a more specific question, you can start another thread to ask it.

5. zunick

zunick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I admire your feelings towards your company but its also a fact that posting about your site has plays a big role in marketing your products and services. In fact it is the lead strategy to online market of your site in front of customers in a cheap or best way and also covers a large number of customers of different category or those who are far away from us.

6. jonygibson

jonygibson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HI ,

I would like to suggest you first you start SEO | SMO work for your website and plan where you want to promote you business(select your targeted Audience ) .Another step you set Google CPC for your product .....!! I thing these thing if you include in your plan then you definite earn good amount ..:)