online shopping business of agri and domestic product

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by raosahebjadhav, Nov 19, 2013.

1. raosahebjadhav

raosahebjadhav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how to start the online shopping business .
    how is to market

2. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello raosahebjadhav,
    If you want to start an Online Shopping Business , then first thing you should need to do is to develop an eCommerce Website that can display all your products in good manner. The main thing that is important in eCommerce Website is that it should be attractive, should have user friendly, and unique content. If your website fulfills all these needs then there are lots of chances for good traffic and increased Conversion Rates. One more thing is you should hire a company that provides Custom eCommerce Services so that you can choose Package according to your requirement s and develop a fully customizable website. There is one company that I know, http://www.fatbit.com/website-design-company/affordable-ecommerce-packages.html

3. raosahebjadhav

raosahebjadhav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thank u sir

thank u sir

4. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you mean by Online Shopping Business??
    You mean an ecommerce store? can you be little specific ? Also, regarding market, it really depends on what niche you are in, I mean what are you going to sell?

5. gregcooper410

gregcooper410
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many online services where you can create an e-commerce website, the hard part is actually getting people people to purchase products from your site. You will have to do some market research and find out what hot items are selling in the industry you want to get involved in, find online websites and marketplaces and find out what's selling.

6. George loumako

George loumako
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,Guys:
    How are you?
    Few days ago,i came across a wonderful electronic company on the web.The company is a B2B and B2C Commerce website,which mainly wholesale and retail electronics such as Mobile Phone, GPS, Laptops&Notebooks,DJ Equipment, Game console,digital camera, pioneer DJ..and so on.They provide lower price but better quality,and i have made some deal with them,i feel very satisfied with the goods and their service,and they are doing christmas sales now,all of the products are free shipping to all the nations.It is realy a good chance for shopping,if your are interested in it,just go to their website have a look:
    Http://www.seresy.com
    MSN : [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]