Online pizza site

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by malim, Jan 1, 2013.

1. malim

malim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi.

I would like to develop website like (http://www.deliverypizza.se) this is an online pizza website. I am not much familiar about programming. can it be developed with open source like wordpress or joomla?

2. madelinekim

madelinekim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, You can develop website by using Wordpress and Joomla. Both are really good CMS which has many of user friendly features and tool that you can use for creating a website. There are so many of good programming language that use for creating website like php, asp.net, java, vb.net, C# etc. You can use any programming language for developing a website.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

malim is this a site that you will own yourself and run as a business? If so, would you consider outsourcing the development of the site to someone with the required expertise and experience? Obviously this would cost a bit more, but it would free up a lot of your time to concentrate on planning, launching and running the actual business.

4. malim

malim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't own this site. I searched this site thru google.se we friends are willing to start business like this site offers. Yeah i know this site may cost a bit more.

5. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make this website through any software without coding knowledge. WYSIWYG is one of those software's. In this you will don't need any coding knowledge.

6. sanjuk61

sanjuk61
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Check out dominos this is also a online pizza website.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Malim have you written out a list or a description of the functionality and features of the site you wish to create? That would be an important first step in determining whether a particular open source script can meet your requirements?