Online Part Time Jobs

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by employeeIndia, Jun 3, 2013.

1. employeeIndia

employeeIndia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are plenty of jobs available on the Internet, but to be able to determine which are genuine and which are scams. In fact, the internet online jobs can be run alongside other jobs. You can use your free time to earn money through the internet. Data entry jobs, data conversion jobs, form filling jobs and jobs online writing some online work part-time.

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To do any type of Online job, you need to be skilled at that or at least know basics of that particular business. Nowadays, you can earn from your home doing Online Jobs/Business. Someone who haven't been able to do something in real life can try their luck out in Online world.

• Like Like x 1
  3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi employeeIndia, Welcome to Business Advice Forum.Thanks for joining.

Do you know any authentic sites which provides these jobs online?

4. Tinker Bell

Tinker Bell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Magician661 - I've personally been working on oDesk for 2 years now. Been also a member of Freelancer and Elance but havent had much luck with the later 2. :( ** Not to mention the niche for Freelancer is more technically oriented (which I am not :|) Each portal charges their users in a different way, too.

For oDesk - there are basically 2 types of jobs - hourly rated jobs and fixed rate. Which one is better? It's all up to you. :) Good luck in your job hunt :)

5. alicemenezes

alicemenezes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How do you know when a job is real and when one is a scam?

6. ppcpark

ppcpark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say you should search for review before joining any network. do not join any network or job which ask for money for registration and looks like suspicious.

7. leonella769

leonella769
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been in internet work from 6 years. I will suggest you to either start with content writing if you do not want to invest anything. These data entry and conversion jobs etc are not easy to start with coz first of all you will not get it. Even if you get there will be too much scams where you will not get paid for.

8. Sachinj

Sachinj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online home jobs

People are earning great money online by doing online survey jobs, form filling jobs & email reading jobs. Simple jobs at home can help you to earn money online by sitting at home & working in your spare time.
    simplejobsathome.com/

9. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you actually wish to make money, you need to take a gamble. Its not just online businesses or freelance opportunities, but even regular business opportunities are turning out to be filled with scammers. So, if you are ready to take that chance, online world will serve you with a lot of opportunities with minimum qualification and there is no count on the money, which you will make from here.

10. carloborja

carloborja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Figured out I should chime in the discussion since I have experience in this area.

To answer magician661's question, the best sites to go to are the biggest names in the outsourcing platform (oDesk, Elance, Freelancer). You can check out this infographic for a comparison: http://biz30.timedoctor.com/odesk-vs-elance-vs-freelancer-and-99designs-infographic/

Also, you cannot really avoid employers who are there to scam people. But, a little bit of caution and research should help avoid this. You have to dig in and not be fooled by 'too good to be true' offers as these are usually the scam offers.

Online outsourcing is definitely growing and will still continue to grow in the years to come. This is very evident as we are moving to a more global work space. I myself am involved in one. We run a site for full time remote work and we see the rise in numbers. It's really overwhelming actually.

• Like Like x 1
  11. williampatrick

williampatrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online jobs

Blogging is the first and best online job to start. Surveys are very easy to complete and anyone can do it. If you free time you can design a website and make money. If you have knowledge about a particular subject then you can spread it through Skype. Like affiliate marketing you sell products through emails.You can fill form in your free time and make some money.

12. Electricwriter

Electricwriter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The beauty of the online world is that it actually does make sense to network and to actually research any potential online jobs. The best practice is to find relevant reviews and read them objectively. This will help you decipher sooner rather than later that a job is legit and your earning potential with it.

The problem arises when people are too eager to buy into the hype that they can be earn unspeakable amounts within a small time frame. Think about it, if your food was not grown, harvested and cooked then would it be on your table?

How can you then assume to start earning large sums of money from an online job if you do not know how to do it, how many hours will be required and how much you might earn once you have put in all the required components?

Ignorance in any online job is no longer acceptable and falling for scams has been reduced by the availability of reviews from people who have already gone through the mill so that we don't fall into the same trap.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kamj

Kamj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most online jobs aren't jobs they are business opportunities. Some are real good and others are a waste of time. It all depends on you and your interest. The best way to determine if a work online job is a good opportunity is doing some research. Search Google or you tube for people who became apart of the online business or job. If you can not find no testimonials or reviews from average people about a online job or business opportunity. Its likely to be a major scam

14. Mike124

Mike124
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, SEOClerks.com rocks! They give me the platform to sell my SEO services, they have the tremendous traffic/buyers, I am happily earning passive income every week from SEOClerks!

15. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How is the competition on oDesk ? I have tried freelancer in past, but it is too competitive ! I mean, I feel like spending whole day in bidding and then getting job of $10-$20 is not enough !! How about oDesk? can you explain little more how it works?

16. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before starting any online job it is necessary to know the terms & conditions of online company and what kind of job you want to do.

17. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have sought ways to make money online for several years now. I have had moderate success with selling on eBay. If you don't have your own things to sell you can go through drop shippers and pay as you sell. I have also had mild success with blogging and affiliate marketing. You need to work hard, but I have found that the more I research and focus my efforts in these areas, the more successful I become. I eventually want to do it full time.

18. peeterjozaf

peeterjozaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When i am looking job then i contact many online company for job for online data entry but i observed that mostly company is not give the salary on time some only make own website virtually i mean fake companies so i not believe online job.

19. Kennethkbryant

Kennethkbryant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People are earning great cash on the internet by doing paid survey tasks, form filling tasks & email reading tasks. Simple tasks at house can help you to generate income on the internet by sitting at house & working in your free time.

20. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online jobs are very helpful as one can utilize his/her free or idle time and can earn money to satisfy his needs but firstly you should check that the company you are joining must not be a fraud and don't ever pay to any company for your registration because this type of companies are scamps and i think any genuine company will never ask to pay for registration and so on.