Online Money From My New Product

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by MBA Trainer, Feb 2, 2015.

1. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have done a lot of research in the market before working on my new product " Live Chat Software". This is software that is usually used on business web sites to talk to the customers. To sell this software I am contacting affiliate marketers. At first, I am not going for SEO. I think internet marketing is the best option to sell my product quickly. Can anyone in the forum guide me to quickly increase my sales? I am waiting for suggestions.

#1 MBA Trainer, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  2. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After a search for "live chat software" I find lots of choices. A number of choices are free.

You need to differentiate your software from the crowd of other software choices.

What makes your software special, more usable, unique?

What type of affiliate marketers are you targeting? Why do you think they need your software? How would it benefit them?

Once you can answer these questions, you have a chance of breaking into the market.

3. yourcashisonline

yourcashisonline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make a landing page about your software adn promote it by using social media or some paid methods

4. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

New ideas dont work immediately, give some time on it, people will take time to understand it, keep it relevant and simple, after all it must be useful

5. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look for websites where could be people interested in your product as forums related to software or blogs. Then participate actively on these pages, become an expert in the eyes of other users in the area that you do.

6. geniushost

geniushost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you think you join affiliates & link them & you will start earn money then you are wrong.

7. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use some website that more people have an interest in your new product, or websites that relate to the products you sell.