online marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by safiulazam31, Nov 22, 2014.

1. safiulazam31

safiulazam31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the leading reasons why folks fail to make any cash online is because they run around in circles chasing the newest shiny object instead of concentrating on just 1 or 2 things and becoming very skilled at them.

There are a lot of ways to make money over the internet, such as running a blog, email marketing, article marketing etc and they all work. But they all require effort. Too many newcomers might go and write a couple articles, submit them to a few directories, make no money and then go around complaining that online marketing does not work.

The key is to select one topic of IM that excites you the most and then become exceptional at it because the more you love something, the more likely you are to study more and get mastery over that area.

This is what has worked for me. What do you guys think?

#1 safiulazam31, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
  2. webdesignphx

webdesignphx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree and disagree. I think it is good to be well rounded on the web. But I disagree with people saying that online marketing doesnt work. I have made majority of my money from online marketing. In today's day and age it is important to learn how to online marketing whether you just learn one method or many methods.

3. brainmoore

brainmoore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online marketing does play an important role in any business/profile success on the web resulting in revenue, traffic etc... Putting work into place will definitely gives results, no reason to complain there.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In addition to the promotional URL you placed in your post, I removed the reference to Search Engine Optimization. There are too many people who think they are experts at SEO because they achieved a high ranking for their own site, and they promote themselves as experts when they actually know very little. Many of them use outdated techniques which are no longer considered acceptable, and cause problems not only for their clients, but for legitimate SEO providers as well.

• Like Like x 1