Online Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ammocase, Mar 24, 2011.

1. ammocase

ammocase
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi There, I am trying to set up a online buisness and i am open to any suggestions that people have . Im not a wiz on the pc but i have drive to make things happen. I have tried PPC and broke even on that so no money really landed in my hands, i have bought many ebooks and they just give false promises or the credit card just keeps on getting used to upgrade and i still get nowhere.
    Has anyone Tried Auto Traffic Tycoon Yet????

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum ammocase, thanks for joining and posting.

Can you please tell us a little more about your background and experience? Are you trying to build an online business in any particular niche? If not, do you have any interests or areas of knowledge that you feel you might be able to build a business around?

Sorry, but I've never used Auto Traffic Tycoon, so I can't give you personal feedback on that.

3. Ambi

Ambi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is a great way to generate free traffic to your website, although it is time consuming and you will have to wait for months to see results(high ranking in SERP).

4. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have tried so many ways online and they didn't work out until I found the right way that works for me.. I learned the right steps for how to make a successful business online. You can check my page for more information about this and please don't hesitate to ask if you need any more instructions.

5. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first step in finding out what you want to make your business in is what you like doing. I'm sure you have many hobbies you have and may even be able to incorporate that into your business. Once you figure it out, the next big step would be to make a plan :)

6. dripworld

dripworld
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can see many ebooks telling that you can make thousands of dollars but thats a big fake.IF that book can help to make money then why that guy sells his secrets.I suggest you to stick around here and see how others are making money.You can also try other making money forums that will really help you rather than buying ebooks.

7. Kevin1

Kevin1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online marketing is necessary if we want our product and service to reach the possible number of customers.so in turn internet in the most powerful thing in today's world.It has a very wide scope in terms of marketing.

8. smith360

smith360
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

you're desperate to improve your online marketing efforts, but there is precious little money left in this year's marketing budget.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I Googled "Auto Traffic Tycoon", and found reviews claiming that it works, written by people who - yes, you guessed it - sell Auto Traffic Tycoon. I would avoid schemes like this like the plague. You've already wasted enough money on worthless programs, there is no need to do that again. There are also worthless programs out there that claim they can get you top rankings in Google overnight - same advice, you've wasted enough money on those.
    Ambi is right, SEO is the best way to go, if it is done right. You have to make sure you don't fall victim to those who tell you to use "black hat" techniques to try and trick the search engines into doing what you want. Done the right way, it does take time, effort, and patience to see results, but if it increases your visitors, as well as your income, it's worth it

10. smith360

smith360
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

The Auto Traffic Tycoon has never been seen before. It's a system that will allow you to set it up and forget about it. The only thing you will have to do is watch the money come in from every corner of the market.

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you used it yourself smith360? Have you actually received payments from using it?

12. anderson

anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main advantage of online marketing is the cheap to no advertising cost. It is easy to get page 1 of Google for certain key-phrases, and get free targeted traffic to business. Internet advertising has made it possible to make huge free traffic strategies. Online marketing is a great opportunity for most companies. It's much easier to start online marketing with search ads and easy to grow from there to other concepts like the funnel of construction, buzz marketing and cool tools.