Online Marketing Of Candy Company

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by nitinuk, Sep 13, 2016.

1. nitinuk

nitinuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends, I am Nitin From UK based company Awesome candy UK. Here I am learning and give some new techniques of online marketing. How to get leads from the internet for my products because online traffic and increasing sales are two different things so please can you help me for out of this?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What are you selling? How are you marketing the products? What is your website?

3. nitinuk

nitinuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am selling different kinds of candies and chocolates. I am just using ads on classified sites and my site is awesomecandy.co.uk

#3 nitinuk, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2016
  4. Kimberly Stannis

Kimberly Stannis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use of social media can be effective, particularly on Twitter/ Facebook, to reach your target audience. Putting out pictures of candy could gain a lot of "likes" on either of those social platforms. Also, posting new articles that are on candy related topics can be a big benefit to draw more Internet traffic.

5. Dynadot

Dynadot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great domain name! You're right increasing traffic and increasing sales are two different things, but hopefully increasing traffic will lead to increased sales. Have you tried doing Google Ads? You can optimize your ads based on the search terms that people are entering into Google. The idea is to target the ads to people that are already looking for what you offer - candy. I'm not sure how competitive the keywords are for that industry, but since it's pay per click, it doesn't have to be a big investment.

6. nitinuk

nitinuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your great idea

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dynadot

Dynadot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You're welcome, nitinuk! Best of luck to you! :)

8. Rockpapercopy

Rockpapercopy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    Hi,

Your store looks engaging and very fun to browse. When it comes to getting traffic from social media, it's far better to focus on 2-3 platforms at a time, and post excellent content there, instead of posting on 6-7 while creating only mediocre posts. Make sure to establish which platforms are best for you - and your niche. I'm surprised you don't have an instagram featured - this is your platform to be!

Facebook – you do post regularly, remember to vary your content and post 40% created content and 60% curated (shared from other sources). People don’t like brands that pitch all the time. Tell about new trends, interesting or funny facts, include your keywords, hashtags etc. Make sure to use scheduling platforms to post twice a day at the same time – it’s best for SEO

Twitter – Consider posting frequently (5 x a day), as it’s a powerful SEO platform and can bring plenty of traffic to your site, if done right. Stick to 40/60 rule to encourage follows and clicks. Add image with each post, as people ‘scan’ twitter and only pay attention to image oriented posts. Consider getting a professional to run your social media as it can take a big chunk of your day to research awesome content, create images, optimize posts etc.

Social media marketing is powerful and Google now takes the Facebook and Google+ activity into consideration when ranking websites.

Consider establishing a presence on instagram and then setting up an Influencer campaign. It can be wonderfully profitable, and it requires a small initial investment, if done right. Let me know if you had any questions!

#8 Rockpapercopy, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2016