Online jobs

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by descorpio, Nov 22, 2007.

1. descorpio

descorpio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a system and an internet connection at home and am a student. I want to do online jobs. But i do not know what kind of jobs that i can do. I only know about affiliate links. Could anyone please suggest me more of this kind of jobs. And i also own a blog. Its about computers. Is there any way to earn from it apart from adsense. Because i do not trust them. For no proper reasons, people will get banned there.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If you are looking for opportunities to earn money online you need to assess your skills. What particular skills do you have that you feel you could sell online, eg can you do graphic design, technical writing etc?

3. xtremeliquid

xtremeliquid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are various jobs available online. If you have interests or certain skills concerning graphic designing, coding, writing, or webmastering, chances are there are an abundant amount of jobs available for you to choose from. As for your blog, you could make money from various advertising network, although the payout varies.

Simply out of curiosity, why do you not trust Adsense? I've heard many good reviews about them and that they are a fantastic advertising network.

4. surfville

surfville
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense is the most honest contextual advertising program out there? why would you not trust it? thousand had earned money in it and even make fortune. Well if you are good at programming and web design there are lots of place where you could do you freelance work.

5. descorpio

descorpio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its because am a newbie to the adsense and am using it for the first time. In a period of 20 days i have got 13$ in my account. On reviewing my blog www.computersniche.blogspot.com everyone says that soon my account will be disqualified for fraudulent clicks. But i did not do like that. Everyone threatens me by saying when i request the payment, i will be banned and not now.

Is this true??

6. yen

yen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, there is another way which is to earn money from writing articles. There are many websites and even forum whereby you could easily find or offer your service there. The payout is also rather decent because you can expect about $1 for every 100 words.

7. paul

paul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays blogging is a hot market. Start blogging about the topics you are specialized in or investigate the related niches for your products or services. Then give your blog a fair marketing strategy. After sometime you find yourself in a position where consumer involvement becomes a vital contribution to your success. This helps in lifting your business profile in a positive manner that helps you acquire new business skills and opportunities. I hope this helps.

8. xtremeliquid

xtremeliquid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My friend's an avid blogger and he said that it generates tons of traffic from SEO. I think that if you successfully advertise your blog properly and use innovative techniques, chances of you making an abundant amount of money from your blog will be likely.

9. Gsv13

Gsv13
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You won't get banned in adsense utill and unless
    1)clicking your ads yourself
    2)asking friends to click
    3)asking visitors to click
    .... exceptions are always..... however 90% ppl who are banned .... have done something fraudalent ..... remember 90% .... it cud be more than that also.

10. ulrike

ulrike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is too good for a newbie. Besides, unless you/you asked your friends to click your Adsense, you won't be banned.

11. xtremeliquid

xtremeliquid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that you should experiment with the colors to see which best fits with your website. In my opinion, experimentation could be beneficial because you'll be able to see which is the ideal choice. Good luck on advertising.

12. raketeer_mom

raketeer_mom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really do not understand how that blogging works. I have been created a lot of blogs before but I don't know how to earn money from it. And now I already forgot the link of my blogs. :D

13. cicerone

cicerone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense is the best source as far my knowledge is concerned. As many of our friends said you will banned only if you have clicked your own ads or asked your friends to do that for you. Of course some of my friends got banned not for the fault of theirs. But if you are sincere enough everything will be taken care of. Any way if you can try out your hands on graphic design (Photoshop, Fireworks,) and also web-designing you can make out money. But remember one thing.......all this will take some good enough time

14. sridatta

sridatta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its better to have your blog hosted in your own domain rather than in blogspot/wordpress. tryout these steps.. although they take time, ultimate results prove effective..
    1. First buy a new domain (if you cant spend so much money.. join hostbidder.com .. and earn 900 points to get a free domain..
    2. Register with a free hosting service.. there are many available.. i think, for a blog, it is sufficient to have 250mb space + php + mysql.
    3. Now, install wordpress blog in your own domain..
    4. Update your old blog posts into this.. also, continue for three more months..
    5. Now, join www.payperpost.com if you want to earn money for blogging. they pay for writing posts and putting in your own domain.. minimum payment for a single post is $5. Alternatively you can join www.text-link-ads.com which pays $$ irrespective of number of clicks.. You need to just place their ads for the whole 1 month..
    6. Next what..?? loads of money!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. kewlchat

kewlchat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats an excelent post im going to check out the payperpost site now and see what its all about :)
    Getting paid to post on your own blog sweet :D

16. descorpio

descorpio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

cool. I just got this idea somedays before and have got the same domain name for me. its computersniche.com. And i was a bit busy these days and could not try as you said. May be in another 2 or 3 days i will finish the job as you said and will try to maximize the unique contents there to get some PR and traffic.

Also i do not know on how to get traffic. Is there any way for this? Please help me in this also.

17. exinRex

exinRex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah Google Adsense is a great source for ads in our site, i got my 1st check and i'm so happy with the Google Adsense. they banned site if you are not following their rules/guidelines Google is very strict. and for the blog site you can also earn for your blog yes it's true about the payperpost, sponsoredreview, blogsvertise, and many more that site is really great for us bloggers to earn for a post.:D

18. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its very hard to get accepted for text-link-ads for new blogs and sites. Dont ever try that till you get a very high traffic. Why i am saying very high because even if they accept you with intermediate traffic, you wont make much money as traffic is not great...its just moderate. One more thing $13 in 20 days is HUGE for novice people. Carry on your good work you will reach $100 easily..and dont ever do false clicks.

19. sridatta

sridatta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Traffic can be generated from either backlinks to your website/ advertisements. Since our aim is to earn money, not spend money for promoting our site.. so, buying ads/links are ruled out.. So, we need links to our homepage.. here are some guidelines for that..

1. First and foremost step is to index our site. Submit your sites to Google and Yahoo.
    http://www.google.com/addurl/ and http://submit.search.yahoo.com/

2. Now, Register in the forums which have lot of traffic.. If you are a good online trader, visit http://forums.digitalpoint.com or similar site.. Put your homepage in the signature. Suppose your site is full of computer tweaks, then put an anchor on "Boost ur PC within 10 minutes". Many ppl on forums will definitely click on the site. Moreover, search engines index the pages, and so, referrals can be even from the search engines..

3. Final one is Link exchanges.. Exchange your links with people.. Tell them that you put their link on your page if they agree to put yours.. It would not harm you if you put a link in your page.. Its just advantage..

Never ever try to use Artificial traffic generators like MagicTrafficBot etc.. because, they can easily be caught.. resulting in banning..

Hope these points help...

• Like Like x 1
  20. I AM NICK

I AM NICK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many online job opportunity's on the internet.
    Adsense is a great way for bloggers and website owners to make money online, i don't know why you would not trust it.

But you can also sell scripts, graphic design and other things like that. It just depends on what you are good at!