Online job is safe or not????

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by sanamgupta, May 2, 2015.

1. sanamgupta

sanamgupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays many people try to work from home. They do freelancing and ODesk work from home and they deal with foreign clients and Indian Clients as well. Can you please tell me this is safe or not?????

2. geniushost

geniushost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

find some reviews about that company on internet before joining them.

3. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Am currently working with some people from oDesk. From my experience it is very safe. Have not tried with other sites though.

4. chad23

chad23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online job can be secure and I think the most easily and safe way to make money online is creating your own blog or YouTube channel with fresh interesting and useful content. If you allow to place ads there you can earn money. In some meaning it is an online job but you work for yourself. Freelancing could also be safe if you choose a job and a client carefully. Good luck.

5. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on how reliable is the client you are working with.And how you deal with it.Though its true that Internet business if full of uncertainties of all aspect.Only your experience can help you.Payment frauds are part of nearly all kind of business let it be online or offline.The person engaged has to deal with it.

6. chrisjohn93

chrisjohn93
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Find out the reviews and history of website before start woking with any Company. All the leading and startups are working with other companies by using Odesk, elance, freelane etc to grow up their business. So work on-line but ressearch and check reviews of company before starting working with them.

7. Tabish khan

Tabish khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its not at all safe i have seen a lot of people being fooled they take your work and after that they wont spay you a single penny.

8. vishalesskay

vishalesskay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

both cases are there... before joining or before start working.. you must read their reviews and terms & policies carefully.. the most safe way of earning money is you just create your own blog or websites and start earning from them.

9. amazingAkj

amazingAkj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You might have read/heard scams/fraud news on internet regarding online jobs. Online job may not be a scam but yeah it is risky. People sometimes indulge into online working, online earning, work from home schemes without scrutinizing dealings, terms&conditions, policies, work profile, company details, etc. It is must for every employee to search about companies legality, terms and conditions, reviews on company and ex-employees reviews, etc . They who never read policies and ask queries, face trouble.
    Beware!

10. FreeHost

FreeHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depending which job you're looking into. Always do research.

11. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some are perfectly genuine and some are fake. You need to do a research on the company before getting into the work with them. Just check the company name along with complaints as a keyword in google and you will come up with a conclusion on what that company is exactly into?

12. ClouDNS

ClouDNS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We work with many freelancers for the last years. Everything always was correct from the both sides. As a company in the hosting market, we often see a fake web sites for online job fraud. There are many web sites with fake reshipping and other offers. You can check the domain name in the aa419 web site - db dot aa419 dot org. Always check and research the company/person who offer you a job. Good luck!

13. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is defended on what kind of online job you have. I worked online and it's safe for me.

14. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Whether the work is safe for you depends on you and your qualifications. If you can make money online, nothing stands in the way you do it. In my signature is a link to my entry about running business online, if you are interested, I invite you to read.

15. vividbharti

vividbharti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sometimes online jobs are not safe because they don't pay full pay to our clients in freelancer or odesk. but if you find online job you must check their terms and conditions and their reviews. then after you start doing that particular job.

16. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course, odesk and other freelancer jobs are safe site for work but there are scammers out there. Beware!

17. pulmanM

pulmanM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Been working online at home for 2 years now and happy to tell you that I love my job. Just be wise enough to accept job, make sure that you will not give money to them.

18. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The bad news is that there are more scams than legitimate jobs on the internet. However, the scams can easily be avoided with some due diligence on your part. Always do a Google search and read reviews and blog posts about any particular online opportunity that you're interested in. Places like oDesk are known to be safe and provide a sufficient level of safety to both the freelancer and their client. In general, freelancing online can be both an enjoyable and profitable experience for you if you follow the advice myself and other's have given you.

19. NicCris

NicCris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can now actually make a living on Youtube. There are plenty of people who rely on this popular video sharing site for their full-time incomes (and sometimes much, much more). I think Youtube is, undoubtedly, a very safe way to earn some online money.

20. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like any job, an online job is not that safe and secure since the site can close shop anytime. What's best for an online job is to spread yourself. Do not focus in one site so when something bad happens, you have a fall back. There are so many earning sites in the internet so you can choose the best site for you and the best online job as well. For me, since I have an offline job, all I can have for an online job is part time writing work. And the meager earnings is big deal to me already.