Online education is Good or bad?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Tonylest75, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends,
    I am working in a private firm, and can't attend regular classes. What do you think online education, is it best option for me?
    Can you please suggest me the name of a good institutes.

2. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm afraid I can not suggest institutes but online education works well if you have a chance to turn the learnt material into practice almost immediately. The positive impact will drive you forward and you will become more and more successful.
    My sister did it - the institute did not make it :)

3. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online education or, some would call it virtual colleges, are good, no doubt about it. However, if you can somehow manage to attend regular classes, like evening or weekend classes, then you should go with that. In regular classes, you will have other students who you can get help from and it will also help you learn how to manage time.

If you cannot manage that at all, then opt for online classes, as a last resort.

My friend did his development course from an online or virtual institute, so I know virtual institutes are good too; but I still believe that if people can manage it, they should go to regular institutes.

4. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I would recommend online tutorials is the best option to grab things if there is no restrictions at any point of time. More over the education is free of cost. Practically when ever there is need of something, just with a click and certain writing, the requirement is achieved.

5. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I am also afraid of it. So want to know a good institute that can provide back up classes online if I miss some of classes.

6. Maryjohnson1555

Maryjohnson1555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience and knowledge, online education is a good way to increase your knowledge and learn new things. I also completed my education with a job and I had an advantage from my online education. But, its up to you how can you manage your time.

#6 Maryjohnson1555, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
  7. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online education so far is a good alternative if you can't attend in a brick and mortar type of classes. However, you need to make sure that the provider of the online course provides what is necessary or what you exactly need. Consider checking them on the list of preferred or recommended online institutes in your area, read a lot of reviews about them and then it is up to you whether their offer can be of great value to you once you enroll in them.

Regards,
    Mark

8. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think online education is really good, if you get a chance to go in the weekend time still will be good for you. At least you will interact with others and also will get some help from others.

9. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online learning is a still a relatively young industry, promising a rich future of breakthroughs. New models of teaching are already emerging that have the potential to take online learning to even greater accomplishments. You can search an institute from google as there are plenty of good online institutes like walden university, Central Michigan University etc. It depends upon which program you want to do.

10. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my Opinion, there's nothing wrong with getting into online education, but be sure that you will avail that services from reputable sites that can also give you real copies of what you have earned online, for example certifications.

11. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes! Online education has good advantages and mainly the working professionals use it. You can use it whenever you want and also helps in reducing your time to travel. With online education, you also have some good advantages of understanding the concepts clearly sometimes with video or pictures. So, overall it has good advantages.

12. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well there are a lot of online colleges opening up now a days and in my opinion that is good. One reason behind that is mainly because most of the time a person is working the entire morning and doesn't really have the time to attend regular classes. They can always check the videos in teh online classroom and catch up with the lessons over the weekend. So this gives them kind of an easier time dealing with their studies. Afraid I have no idea which online college would be good but you might try Udemy...they have a lot of courses.

13. LeroySimpson

LeroySimpson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education only depends on your eagerness to learn not on the classes, you can also get knowledgeable without classes if you want to you only need classes to get a certificate and assistance. So if you want to learn then you can do it by joining online education also.

14. golden-process

golden-process
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Official degrees are good, but continually learning and sharpening the saw in any form is good.

15. kapilets321

kapilets321
    uix_expand uix_collapse

on line education is bad

16. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I have started to learn HTML online tutorial, after some days the learning program was stopped. Because I do not understand some thing, if it is offline I may approach the master/teacher to clear the doubt and continue the learning.

17. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. if you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.