Online business you think that would really make money

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by RestOwner, Mar 31, 2010.

1. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you give me some pieces of advice of what online businesses usually is a hit even just starting.Hope someone will be much willing to share his/her experiences.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

RestOwner thanks for posting your question. A different approach for you would be to think about what you are good at and what you enjoy doing. Then figure out a way to make money from that. This method can work more effectively than trying to figure out how others are making money online and then improving on their business.

If you reply with some basic details of your skills and interests, we will be able to do a lot more to help you.

You should find some of the links in our Useful Online Business Resources and Featured Website Development, E-Commerce & Making Money Online Threads helpful.

Please post back if you have any questions or if there is something else we can help you with.

Good luck with it!

3. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are good at article writing set up an online article writing business targeted at internet marketers (who are always in need of articles, happy to outsource good quality articles).

Bid for freelance projects on e-lance and the like.

If you want details of a fairly inexpensive SEO Content course which covers everything from writing quality articles, making them into 6 other pieces of content, distribution, outsourcing and setting up as a successful business let me know - my article writer has the best one I am aware of for practical advice and to get you up and functioning as a freelancer.

Whatever you choose to do, invest some time and effort into gaining knowledge. There are many people making $0 or going backwards online because everyone seems to think they can just set up an online business and get rich quick without knowing what they are doing. That is a myth.

Like any business - make a plan, get whatever skills or knowledge you need and approach it like a business from day one. As I said though if you know articles then that would be a quick and easy place and to start generating an income quickly.

4. jamess26

jamess26
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its simple just make website and earn money.

you can also get projects from different sites and earn money.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks Tecknowoman, I'd love to hear a little more about that course.

It takes some work, time and commitment. Unfortunately it's not just a case of "build it and they will come".

6. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for that Tecknowoman, I've watched her video and bookmarked the site. At almost $500 it's not cheap.