Online Business Training

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by lea01, Nov 25, 2009.

1. lea01

lea01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This Online Business Traing program I know will help you a lot in building your own dream business while earning a lot of money.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum lea01, thanks for joining and posting. Can you please tell us a little more about the programme you are referring to?

3. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think online business will help people, who want's to open a new business and doesn't know the actual procedure to start a business. I also get a great help from online business.

4. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have read about online business from businessdirectoryonline.net which provide me some valuable information about online business and help me to make progress in business.

I want some suggestion about online business. I have started a new online wholesale business, what you suggest me on which things I have to focus.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

kamran the best way to get good answers on that question would be to start a new thread in our Online Business forum. Please be as specific as possible as to the type of help you would like and include as much information as possible on your business. You can also include a link to your site if you wish.

6. Sophie

Sophie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Pricing is important, because especially online it is easy to compare prices. But if your added value has value to your prospects, then they may pay even a little bit higher prices.