Online Business Opportunities in Internet Marketing

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by bytrade001, Jan 12, 2012.

1. bytrade001

bytrade001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Global B2B buy sell marketplace: bytrade.com

Be Realistic
    Exaggerated claims of how much money you can make or how someone became an overnight success with Internet marketing are abundant when you start looking. All business opportunities have the potential to make you a lot of money at once, but as with any other business, the level of your success depends heavily on your expertise, skills, and how much work you've put into the business first.

Be Cautious
    Usually if something sounds too good to be true, it is. When looking for online business opportunities, evaluate all claims critically. If you don't know how to create a basic website, for example, you can't really expect to pay $37 for a book and make $3,000. Likewise, you can't spend $97 for a training program, and then go to sleep and let money come in without you lifting a finger. Running a business online is not much different than running one offline: work must be done for profits to be made. Something must be created and sold.

Model vs. Strategy
    Many online business opportunities advertise Internet marketing as if it were a business model in and of itself. In reality however, Internet marketing is simply a strategy for generating sales just like TV or radio advertising is. Most Internet business opportunities in Internet marketing are actually other types of business models such as affiliate marketing, online auction product sales, website development, or electronic publishing, and each of these models uses the strategy of marketing on the Internet to promote the business products and services.

Learning Curve
    Knowing how to use the Internet or check your email is not the same as knowing how to run a business. All business opportunities -- online or offline -- come with a learning curve. If you know nothing about the specific business model that is being offered as an opportunity, you will have to spend a lot of time and effort learning many new things as part of starting your new business. If you know nothing about book publishing and have never heard of an e-book for example, you will need to learn the basics of that business as part of getting it started

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anastasiya

Anastasiya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks bytrade001 for sharing this info,
    I absolutely agree with this.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Me too. Continue sharing a lot as we learn more things from you and get to use it in improving our businesses and marketing concepts. :)

4. Toshiba

Toshiba
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being Cautious, I agree with you here you can't expect overnight success on anything, it takes determination, time, consistency & hard work which all comes with a learning curve. The thing is just because you don't become an overnight success doesn't mean it's time to quit. Instead take a few steps back to figure out what you are looking to accomplish, create a plan for yourself on how you are going to get there & go for it!!!

5. paralin

paralin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks bytrade001 for sharing useful info regarding online business opportunities. I agree with this. And commitment and hardworking is the key success for any business.

6. mbitsol

mbitsol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank of this valuable information.

7. carolbushey

carolbushey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes!! There are lot of websites which provide online business apportunity.You can earn more money from these kind of sites. just search sites.

8. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with this information for the most part. That being said, there is some commentary that I would like to add to a few of these topics.

Be Realistic - The important thing here is to have a general idea of what you're capable of accomplishing. If you honestly think you can do it, or even if you slightly think you can't do it (think of it as a challenge), analyze the amount of risk and just go for it! Don't be afraid to dream! The second before a product or service becomes popular it's usually considered a crazy idea. Don't be afraid to take risks! From personal experience, I can say that some of the biggest risks I've taken have generated some of the BEST rewards. Sometimes you just have to risk it for the biscuit.

Be Cautious - Being cautious is good, being overly cautious isn't. If you feel like your business is completely under control, odds are you're moving too slow. You should always be moving just fast enough to feel uncomfortable. It's normal to have some doubts in your ability to do certain things, but the best possible experience you can obtain comes from actually getting out there and getting your hands dirty, even if you fail in the end. Failure isn't the end, it's opportunity to learn and grow from what you attempted. Look at it this way, if you're too cautious and never try to accomplish anything, sure, you won't fail, but you also won't succeed. Not trying is the same as a 100% chance of NOT succeeding, which, to me, is worse than failure.

Don't be afraid to CREATE, to INNOVATE, to be CURIOUS and to EXPERIMENT. The reality is that you will never really know what the outcome of something will be until you actually start the process. I started with nothing and now I'm definitely part of something. Get out there and see what you're capable of! I believe in you :)

9. business loan

business loan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We have new ideas but we are running out of cash.

10. seoiv

seoiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    I must say very informative and good tips to share. Thanks for sharing

11. diaze082

diaze082
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am agree with you and have nice idea for online business.