Online Business Data Recovery

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by DRG123, Jun 29, 2011.

1. DRG123

DRG123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, I'm a university student doing a research project on the cost of data and data loss in modern business. I am looking for as many businesses as I can get to complete my online survey. It doesn't matter if your business is large or small, new or established, or anything else. Everyone is welcome to participate. I would very much appreciate your contribution.

Every question on the survey is optional (though I hope you choose to answer them all). All responses will be held 100% confidential. Your contact information will in no way be shared, sold, distributed, revealed, or anything else. I hate it when companies misuse my information and I'd never do it to anyone else.

If you have any questions please let me know. You can contact me at karamje1 at msu.edu. Thank you for your participation!

freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=um8ignns54vnckp936285
    (you can copy and paste this into your browser)

(This survey will close on Friday July 8, 2011 so please hurry! Thank you! :)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've completed the survey, it really only takes a minute or two to do it and I would encourage other members to help you out by doing it.

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Done responding to your survey.

• Like Like x 1