online banking

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Edward coulson, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edward coulson

Edward coulson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

this is a very unique concept of banking you can transfer your money by one account to another only on enternet ....on your home .....its really usefull to every one..

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online banking today is not only useful in transfering funds but also for paying bills,shopping,etc thus making life easy. :)

3. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Online banking is best i was worried before but now my bank (nationwide) has introduced device which works wonders, you put your card in and enter pin on device then it gives you the reference number you type that on computer and each time new ref no comes so its very safe instead of putting pin directly on pc. And also before you do this you are given customer number all in all complete secure.

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online Banking is something that is need this new modern world. It's not just a fashion trend but something essential as people use more Internet rather than going anywhere to shop. But here in my country, Some Banks don't have online banking facility and it's very worse. Anyways, I recommend Online Banking because It's easy and convenient.

5. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Believe me or not, I am still scared to do online banking. While I was shopping online last time, I decided to try this, but when the computer asked me for my credit card number, I hesitated a bit :( I constantly have a feeling that the bank authorities are going to take up my card number and withdraw unnecessary funds. besides that, my father, who didnot enjoy the benefits of online banking when he was young told me that its dangerous. I will be trying this with an account of mine which has low credit balance :D For now, I think paypal suits me the best :D

6. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try cash on delivery then for online shopping ;)

7. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1st of all welcome to BAF Community , Hope you will enjoy your time here with us , :) and yes am also using online banking its really usefull and making my life more easy ,

8. LordRoco

LordRoco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The fact is, I am outside of the country and I plan to send them as gifts. I cant ask the gift receiver to pay for the gift :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.