Online Advertising - The Tips

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Merk_sfi, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Merk_sfi

Merk_sfi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Whenever you are starting a brand new website it is always important to look at the online advertising aspect of the process.

It is just like anything where advertising and getting your name out there is key to success, if you fail to get recognized your website/forum will eventually fade away to be nothing.

So here are some tricks that I do, and I hope you find them useful.

When starting a website you always need money - it doesn't need to be a lot but you need some.

The best idea is to go to websites that offer cheap and affordable advertising such as forumpromotion.net - from there you purchase the advertising for your website, know what you want to advertise, know what your audience is and make sure you purchase advertising and word your advertising directed at those souls.

The next thing to do is place a number of basic advertising locations on your website and go to a number of different websites attempting to sell these advertisements, you are not going to be rich over night so asking for things like $100 per link etc.

Just enough to get $20-$50 per month from selling all of your advertisements would be ideal.

What this means is you can once again come to websites like businessadviceforum.com or forumpromotion.net and look at websites that have a decent member-base that are selling cheap and affordable advertising and go through the same trick again.

What I do is spend about $20-$40 a month in advertising around the internet, it helps your stats, and then sell advertising on my website for about $60-$80 - this way I am making $40 per month, and the website is still being advertised.

My site now gets close to 2 million hits a month and it's thanks to my formula.

I hope you find this formula somewhat helpful.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's an interesting story with some helpful tips Merk_sfi, thanks for sharing it with us. I'm glad to hear that these sites are working out so well for you and that you are generating revenue from your own site.

3. robinkipson

robinkipson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am going to start my new business and i am looking for online advertisement. Please provide me tips.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

robinkipson please start a new thread in our Sales & Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO forum section. If you can include a little info on your site and what you wish to achieve we will do our best to give you useful advice and feedback.

5. Preemo

Preemo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice article, you have included a lot of good points in it. Well done, I'm sure it'll be a major use to someone (probably even me when I start my site up).

6. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great article and I think that is a great way to make money and promote your site. I use a similar technique :)